The 3rd GoW Forum Fantasy Series - Round 3: 7 vs 11

Welcome one and all to the Gems of War Forum Fantasy contest, series 3! Everyone is welcome to vote in each match and your vote will determine who wins and advances on to the next round. Here are some guidelines to follow when deciding on who to vote.

• Vote according to your own rules. Is it a best of whatever? Is it Player vs Player or AI vs AI? You can choose, but always assume it is a fair fight.
  • Each troop and their rarity will be listed below. For exact stats, a link will be provided using @Lyya’s fantastic database application so you can see exactly what each troop can do, how strong they are, and other bonuses they may receive.
  • All troops are fully traited as well, so keep this in mind as it may not be reflected in the list.
  • This is the semi-finals so the winners of these matches will face each other for 1st and 2nd, and the losers square off for 3rd and 4th.

With that, let’s get onto the matches!

Third Round: #7 Bobomb vs. #11 Grimmorith

User: @Bobomb

Banner: Abyssal Banner (+2 Purple Matches, +1 Red Match, -1 Yellow Match)

Troops and Position:
Golem (Rare)
Infernal King (Legendary)
Sheggra (Legendary)
Green Slime (Epic)

TEAM SUMMARY

VS

User: @Grimmorith

Banner: Wolf’s Banner (+1 Blue Match, +1 Green Match)

Troops and Position:
Knight Coronet (Mythic)
Revenant (Rare)
Druid (Mythic)
Wolf Knight (Rare)

TEAM SUMMARY

• Bobomb
  • Grimmorith

0 voters

POLL ENDS: SUNDAY 6/19/16 at 12PM Central Time

LINKS
7 VS 11
9 VS 12

Good luck one and all!

2 Likes

And so begins…

Good luck to all remaining participants. It has been a very interesting tournament so far and can not wait to see what happens next.

Thanks to everyone who put this all together and thanks to all that play. A very special thanks to all of you who vote!

2 Likes

Considering the 2 craziest ones we have in this are now facing off, I know what will happen next.

Plus you forgot to vote. Kind of hard to trumpet the bandwagon when the vote count is still 0. :wink:

2 Likes

I am building the suspense!

Oops, someone beat you to it. :wink: (Wasn’t me…)

1 Like

This should be a very interesting match indeed, both matches for that matter. Hopefully people turn out in large numbers to vote this time.

Awwwwww look! Help the cute little kittens vote.

2 Likes

Where the heck are you Bobomb? I need you here so we can fight, argue and banter.

I mean I guess I could do all that with myself but this thread might get real weird, real fast😀

2 Likes

Too late there squirrel boy.

1 Like

I’m building suspense too!

Muahahahahahahahaha… (says the Infernal King)

I’ll have something more consequential up in a few hours. Busy Friday/Saturday in these parts.

And I’ll have another narrative bit as soon as I can sit down for a spell…

Kaboom-out!

1 Like

I must admit I am a bit confused why anyone would vote for a team with Infernal King on it, especially with all the charges he has been brought up on…

5 counts of arson
3 counts of corruption
42 counts of assault

Just to mention a few. One more case of leaders abusing their power. Well no more! A vote for me is a vote for the common man!

3 Likes

That’s precisely why people vote for him, and Sheggra!

Partners in crime, fire, explosions, debauchery, it’s a regular 4th of July! From HELL!!!

Vote for fun, vote for fury (not furry), vote for Boom!

2 Likes

This has turned from a debate to a campaign.

Who can garner more attention from the voters? What’s next? Slogans? Mud-slinging?

Who will you elect to go on to the final round?

1 Like

Yup. This is the insanity I was expecting. Keep at it guys.

2 Likes

1 Like

Who doesn’t love a knight in shining armor? Well I have two!!!

Vote for meeeeeee!

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Greetings everyone. My name is Thomas but you may know me better as Wolf Knight.

In order to be a Wolf Knight you must be a straight shooter who knows how to get to the heart of matters.

I have entered into the competition to prove my worth and am asking for your support.

I am a team player, are you? If so please support Team Wtf!

Show me how good of a shot you are by hitting the target marked Grimmorith.

Who knows it may earn you a shot at entering the Knighthood!