That tingly feeling

I always get that tingly feeling when a forum member defeats me. I can only post these three, but I will give a special mention to @Eika @Macawi @Gouki @Tyler_Durden @Tacet and @Jainus . I am glad I was worth something to you.

4 Likes

Awww, we only attack you out of love :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

::sniff:: ::sniff:: I know, I know

…the love for gold!

3 Likes

Well at least you are not up against an OP team when you fight me back. I try to be fair so even L100 players can take me.

I’d be happy to beat the crap out of you if we weren’t in the same guild.:wink:

3 Likes

I have another post where L200 players beat my team. Especially on Mondays. Straight spell damage dismantles my team,

1 Like

Ive met Ugeeer from the same guild as me several times, earliest yesterday. So it might actually be possible that you will fight Koolbiird. :wink:

Thankfully we’re in the same guild then!

2 Likes

If a friends list is ever added in game, we can spam it. Out of love though. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

A friends list would be awesome though.

The conversation between you touched my GoW Heart just this minute…:fire:
I am lucky to have so crispy and kool Guildmates :relieved:

Indeed :slight_smile: I would hope for pretty much room for endless out of love though :smiley::stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

It’s a pleasure having you as a guildy as well.

1 Like

Yeah, I think I have some pretty cool guild mates as well. Must all be due to my influence . . .:wink:

2 Likes

I was actually going to post beating you up in my favorite things :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I want to point out that when ever I see River in my revenge list I think “hello sweetie”

5 Likes

That would have been hilarious

“You’re still regenerating, which means your shield density is down. One alpha-meson burst through your eye stalk will kill you stone dead.”

“You are an associate of the Doctor. You will show mercy.”

“I’m River Song. Check your records again.”

“Merrrcyyy!”

4 Likes

Glad this old GOAT defeated you and gave you a tingly feeling!

Did you take revenge?

Not yet, but I shall :slight_smile: