Thank you, Krammaster!

I didn’t have time to play this weekend… That explains the amount of gold in my coffers…

Only one person that was in my guild ever showed up in invasions, it was when Sammy temporarily joined us, and he showed up constantly!

On a regular day, I get invaded ~30 times. Out of those I win 75%. So it good I’m worth a lot, otherwise I wouldn’t get attacked as much… This is from this morning, it probably covers the last 24 hours… Maybe a bit more.

1 Like

And again… here is the proof… how ever… thx for all Lvl1000 Player. You Guys made my Day :+1:

2 Likes

WOOT! im one of the 9 defeats!

@Korbit, was that me?

Yeah right

That screenshot proves my point from ages ago… forget who was haranguing me… that you CAN still be invaded once you’ve been defeated three times…

… this someone was insistent that once it gets to three, you stop appearing in the PVP for others until you clear the Revenge battles… nonsense, clearly…

Honestly, I think that level 1000 can be an exception.
Or maybe just me…

When I took a break, I would connect once a week to get the event “gift”.
I would take the opportunity to cash my kingdom and my pvp’s… It was in the hundreds…

When I re-started playing, I could be attacked by my guild’s mates…

You and Krammaster are actually the MVPs in Gems of War. From a financial point of view :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You Guys are a great support for all Player. Thx :+1:

My pleasure!

I don’t really care about gold, I only collect PVP defenses for glory…
I make my money through PVP, like you guys…

Who’s Krammaster?

Is this what you’re referring to?

My Guild Mate (Vn4ever) Also Lvl1000

1 Like

Yep that’s the one… thanks

if i have the pvp screen up and do the revenges i can get 7 or 8 because it started with 3, then did more while i was afk. then do those and get more while afk, all the rewards add up together