Thank you devs

Thank you to the devs for giving us compensation for the hellcrag tasks. I always reroll tasks to kill task anyways but its nice to have that compensation

6 Likes

Not to play devil’s advocate but back in first few campaigns, we didn’t even have the option to reroll tasks :man_shrugging:t5: :man_shrugging:t5: :man_shrugging:t5:

1 Like

Well…that is bad but lets not focus on previous errors and focus on the fact that they compensated for this one

50 gems as compensation for requiring a class you can’t use to complete a task. No mention of:

• Needing to use a Hellcrag team for 40 wins (impossible to do unless you use a team without your hero)
  • Needing to complete 18 dungeon battles (6 days of dungeons)
  • Completing 3 level 70 delves
  • Killing Infernus twice (Infernus isn’t in the Journey event and it isn’t in Hellcrag, it’s in Broken Spire, it’s completely unrelated to anything with Hellcrag).
6 Likes

I kinda like the reroll nowadays. It sucks when it was first released. I felt like a slave. Even after I rerolled, the next task sucks too.

2 Likes

Many players put the hunted troop of the week in the PvP defense team, so it’s usually pretty easy to get them with a few rerolls in casual PvP.

I rerolled many tasks this week cos i kept getting 6 dungeon wins, unavailable hero class etc. At least you can rely in killing troops of a certain colour.

Sometimes it also features prominently in the weekly World Event. Otherwise…