Tasks / Seals / Events Not Resetting Correctly

@Sirrian any possibility in the future of adding a in game announcement feature added to let players in the game know of these types of issues ?

1 Like

and whats with setting your defense for guild wars
when the fix comes most people from europe are sleeping because tommorow is a regular workday

1 Like

Your first day probably gonna be your pvp def by default and you will be able to change other days so you still can get the 24 unique troops bonus

okay yea good idea change pvp to four different troops
thanks

I’m sorry but you should be on the phone to the guys right now to see if they can help you sort it

GW is annoying when your wins count as loses and you can’t do anything about it.

4 Likes

Unfortunately, we’re not a large team… there are a few days every year where we have key people out of contact, including Christmas, Good Friday, and New Year’s Day. This has fallen on one of those days, so we’ll just have to sit tight for 16 hours or so, while the team gets in.

9 Likes

Can you put something on social medias including Facebook and Twitter ?

Hey Zoo,

We’ve were doing a lot of work on that all through December. I believe we’ve managed to solve about 90% of the problem. There are some issues remaining involving poor internet connection - which I know can be a problem for you - as well as a couple of unexplained issues on Xbox. We’ll be continuing on with investigating both those things this week.

4 Likes

On it! /10onits

4 Likes

I reposted what Sirrian said to the Gems facebook group. I dont think any devs are members there

1 Like

Thank you for at least replying me. Really appreciate it.

1 Like

Maybe I am just dumb that I don’t know this, but is there any way to tell what color tomorrow’s GW will be so that I can set my PVP team accordingly (so that it’s tomorrow’s GW defense team)? To me they just seem random every week; I have no idea if they cycle or something.

If you enter the GW menu (and your guild master has registered for the next event), you should get a brief look at the schedule (and day one’s color) before it sends you back to the world map.

2 Likes

Aaah, awesome! An hour ago it only showed the overview, but now it does indeed show the schedule. :smiley: Thanks a bunch!

Thank you for letting us know what’s up.

I think we’ll all survive this. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

Not all, but quite a handful hopefully. :wink:

3 Likes

Here is a link to a video full of baby bunnies being cute. Maybe it will help someone with survival and pass a few minutes they would otherwise now spend in PVP. Bunnies > Battles.
https://youtu.be/XCmfvf9w7cA

5 Likes

This bodes well for the rest of the year.
What about gold/glory/gems people will spend before registering there’s something wrong?

The shop works normally and if there’s a rollback we’ll just get the stuff back. I bought the troops just fine. No one in my guild spent gold on a legendary task so far, but if anyone is crazy enough to, it’s their own fault.
Gem puchases should also go through as normal as the shop works and so do chests.