Tarot Cards in the Soulforge - Thanks!

Much appreciated and unexpected!

1 Like

Don’t be fooled folks, this isn’t a generous gift from the devs. It’s nothing more than a cash grab and has been planned from the start.

Step 1: Use FOMO and make a troop almost impossible to get without buying a campaign pass.
Step 2: 2nd dose of FOMO, Have an unannounced 1 weekend only last chance to get the troop for gems.

Undoubtedly a lot of plyers will be buying gems from the shop this weekend. You can forget any chance of increasing the droprate of these troops in the vault. This is the reason why.

4 Likes

Hello devs! This is such a terrible thing to do to players when usually the cost is diamonds for any troops, I was stupid and spent all my gems thinking it was diamonds. I am so upset I have no gems anymore and I can’t afford to buy them either. Anyways this should have been made more aware to people that they were for gems and not diamonds as I didn’t even think twice. Guess I should have drank more coffee this morning when I spent over 7 k gems :frowning: I hope someone can help me get my gems back as this is crazy and I feel so cheated. I have soooo many diamonds I had no idea what to do with them and spent all the gems I had :frowning: until it said I can’t afford to buy anymore then I realized this and was hoping this was an accident. Not on purpose that they did this. This basically makes me want to quit the game. I can’t afford to do the new delve in a week. Hope someone can help me from the dev team. Please help me.

If you file a support ticket @QU33NBEE_NVZE the devs might be able to roll back the crafts.

Good luck!

Enough treasure map to get

Deep thoughts I made, no sense I found.

If you are looking for treasure maps, throw Tyri into your team once you’ve obtained her from the Zhul’Kari quest line.

1 Like