Tacet Stream Game Code

I am not the one crying @awryan, and I would appreciate you not engaging in behaviour that is upsetting and combative. You do recall that passage that you pointed out to me under the Community Guidelines thread? As I said previously; Stones. Glass houses.

I confess that I did not think about the fact that people wouldn’t then watch Tacet’s stream and that wasn’t my intention. I figured it’d be a good way to help newer players and also counteract the practice of spreading the code among a few families of guilds whose members haven’t watched the stream.
@Cyrup has pointed out that sharing the codes on here isn’t wished and I will in future not do so. Rather I will promote the stream. This that way helps both Tacet and his new viewers. Which I’m sure is something that everyone can benefit from that way.

Still, it has brought a discussion up that I would like to keep civil so that it can be debated properly and “saving your personal thoughts” and then stating that you are doing so publicly; you may as well have stated them anyway. Your vindictiveness isn’t appreciated and I find it to be rather distasteful.

Better than Questland codes, no? :thinking:

5 Likes