[switch] necromancer class bugs (Not a bug)

Platform, device version and operating system:
Nintendo switch

After taking 1st (reaper) and 2nd (mage lord) talents i should get +4 to magic damage in total and also +2 for using purple weapon (class passive) but in final i get only +1 to magic and only from mage lord that should gave +2. Was trying to switch scythe and place of my hero but it did not helps. Is this a bug or i do smth wrong?
I have photos where the scythe in inventory has 10 damage and equiped on hero with passives and on the last position 11 damage

Ps can`t upload more then one image

Upd for more screens

I also cant get why i have 2 magic in class stats and it doesnt give me +damage to any item
The +2 bonus from violet mana weapon also not working with other weapons

What is it’s damage when you enter a battle?

15 in battle
So the 10 is flat +2 from reaper +2 from lord mage +1 from undead general
+2 from purple stones still missing if im right
Or the 10 flat is already includes the +2 to magic while I using necromancer class?

Go to the Bonuses on “edit team” and post a screenshot.
Weapon does this:
Deal [Magic + 4] damage to all enemies. Create 7 Skulls if an enemy dies.
Depends of your base magic if it works correctly or not

How to screen shot with the Switch.
You should be able to send it somewhere and then upload it here. (It’s been a while since I’ve done it on the switch otherwise I’d try to be more helpful)
img_5a023b299777f

4 flat + 4 magic + 2 purple then = 10
now everything is clear, there is a bug in my head then for misscalculating all this stuff.
Thanks for helping :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yes but it is imposible to do from wifi with blocked social networks ip. You cant transfer images from switch via bluetooth also, so the photo of screen is only thing i have

1 Like

Unfortunately it’s tricky to transfer screenshots from Switch, I’m glad this isn’t an issue but thanks so much for the details anyway!

we did gather a few details on the help center about getting screenshots if you ever want to go through the pain rather than just taking a photo… https://gemsofwar.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360000017995-How-to-take-a-screenshot#h_ecfcf834-1447-4235-9667-3508945cae85