Survey difficulty levels from GOW

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kHoOrbvn7FBt1L6eUBhxfky96kiPnfTP6oeIu_OpMWI/viewform?embedded=true

Here the link to see the results of the survey:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1kHoOrbvn7FBt1L6eUBhxfky96kiPnfTP6oeIu_OpMWI/viewanalytics

thank you for your participation :grinning:

3 Likes

Well done for adding this!

Good survey! Thanks! :thumbsup:

Nice one, @KAYA43V3R.

So far it seems normal and hard are the difficulties everyone uses, the difficulties are average, and the rewards are too low. xD

Does anyone know, if there is a guide or chart that shows how the PVP rewards increase, depending on the difficulty level you are playing at? Does it even go up? I dont know, and I haven’t been able to find the answer.

The difficulty screen in game displays all the increases.

So thats it? The rewards for getting 1st place in PVP with an increased difficulty level dont change?

I don’t understand the questions except for the first, so my take verbally:

I play on Hard.

For all levels over Hard I think the scaling idea is braindead to start with and the rewards are ridiculous.

So the whole feature as it is dead in the water for me what is a shame, I’d be happy to pick different difficulties for different contexts for proper reward scaling.

Between normal and hard I’m not sure if reward makes sense or not, I just play without more AI hosing out of principle.

@FirstDownMage, the following rewards are increased based upon whatever difficulty setting you are set to:

• Rank 1: 300 Souls, 2000 Gold, 100 Glory, 10 Glory Keys
  • Rank 2: 150 Souls, 1500 Gold, 50 Glory, 5 Glory Keys
  • Rank 3: 80 Souls, 1000 Gold, 40 Glory
  • Rank 4: 60 Souls, 900 Gold, 30 Glory
  • Rank 5: 50 Souls, 800 Gold, 20 Glory
  • Rank 6: 40 Souls, 700 Gold, 10 Glory
  • Rank 7: 35 Souls, 600 Gold, 5 Glory
  • Rank 8: 30 Souls, 500 Gold
  • Rank 9: 25 Souls, 400 Gold
  • Rank 10: 20 Souls, 300 Gold
  • Rank 11: 16 Souls, 200 Gold
  • Rank 12: 12 Souls, 100 Gold
  • Rank 13: 8 Souls, 50 Gold
  • Rank 14: 4 Souls, 10 Gold
  • Rank 15: 1 Gold

The difficulties can be viewed under the difficulty menu and would increase the gold and souls gained. It is based per week on the lowest difficulty used.

1 Like

I play on normal just because I play video games for the fun of playing not to challenge myself to a frustrating level and smashing the controller. Lmao.

Are those numbers based on normal difficulty and go up when you go up in difficulty? If they are - nice enough for me.

just a message to bump the topic in the list
currently 41 responses
thank you for your participation

Thanks. I was trying to find out, couldn’t find anything about it.
So… in first place, at Warlord 2, 75% more souls, 50% more gold.
Tomorrow I should be getting 525 souls, 3500 Gold.
Tomorrow I will see if my math is correct.

I don’t think weekly rewards are improve by your choice of difficulty level
The weekly rewards depend only of your rank until the reset time
So this number is for all, even if you play a different difficulty level

I play for a while in w3 , but the rewards have not been improved

That is false. Rewards do scale based on difficulty played, but ALL matches in PvP AND defends have to be on that higher difficulty. If you play 200 matches on W3 one week, then one on normal, you only get the normal reward for that week. It goes based off of your lowest difficulty. I always get +25% souls and +10% gold for I only ever play on hard.

ok i say i think, so probably i’m wrong.
i pay attention next week

You can check right now what your increase for this week will be by checking what it says under “Lowest Difficulty Used:” under the PvP menu.

so i see w3, then monday i can check it

No problem. Here is an example:

25% increase to the 300 souls and 10% increase to the 2,000 gold.

2 Likes

so cool, it’s verify
really don’t pay attention before