Super Rare Sheggra issue - not all gems transform

In the past two weeks, I’ve twice noticed a strange event. Fire off Sheggra, but not all of the red gems transform into skulls. Maybe 6 of them remain as red gems. Half ones that were red before, half ones that were just created. Sheggra’s in my main team, but I’ve only seen this happen twice in about 500 battles. Once it was my Sheggra, once it was a Sheggra on the opposing team.

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened?
I expect red gems to be created, and then all red to turn into skulls. Every time. Seems to “only” be 99.6% of the time.

What are the steps to make it happen again?
Oh, wow, uh… use Sheggra a whole lot? Really wish I could tell what was making it happen!

Do you have any screenshots or video you want to share with us so we can see the problem? Attach them to your post!
I’ll see if I can snag one, but it’s pretty rare.

Really wish I could bring a better bug report, most I can say is that it’s probably the exact same issue that Serale was seeing here:

I’ll update if I manage to collect more data.

For what I’ve “gather” this problem only happens when you are playing on “shitty” devices, I’ve never encounter this problem when playing on my phone or desktop, but when I play on my mom’s shitty laptop it does happens more often than not.