In the last few months I have been seeing quite a few errors that are really frustrating.
- Computer is matching gems that are not 4 of a kind but it flips the last gem to make it match anyway. I had animation slowed way down to be able to catch it.
- Some of my players don’t play as well as they used to. Queen Beatrix hardly ever gets an extra turn anymore and doesn’t always turn over enough gems. I usually only get a free turn when it’s not beneficial to go again. If there is a lot of black and green gems, the turn is almost always lost. The only exception is if I have pretty much destroyed the other team already.
- Computer team Queen Beatrix almost always gets good matches and extra turns.
- Team tasks like boss raid etc. On the several day battles where you get medals for increased power, my team is not getting the power hits. I’ll have bonus 160 skull and spell damage. My player has many as well. Say I am at 59 skull damage and I match skulls, it will do 59 damage only. I do check the computer player stats and they don’t have reduced skull damage or anything. I should be wiping them out. Same thing with magic. This doesn’t happen all the time.
I play on the PS4 as well as the PC so I have two accounts. Both my players/teams are at about the same levels and I do the same stuff. Sometimes I get the extra power on PS4 but not the PC and vise versa.
- Sometimes I get hit with double skull damage from a player that shouldn’t be able to do that. It’s not in any of their stats and they are not enraged.
There are a few more things that have been happening that I may comment on later.
I really don’t want to complain but I just want fair play. Seems like the stronger my teams get, the worse things have been happening.