Summer Imp on PS4

I have come across one person in pvp using the Summer Imp, and I’m curious as to if it’s actually available, or if it was given out as a weekly event troop. It’s the only imp in our troop list, and I’d quite like to have it.

I know how people got it on the pc, but I haven’t been able to find any information about it on consoles. If anyone could shed some light on this, I’d appreciate it.

I think I read somewhere on here that they were only available/offered seasonal, as weekly troops. But I could be wrong? - I think I started playing GoW shortly after the last one was offered. … Not to mention, this could have been just for those on the newer 1.0.8 version as well? I was told earlier today you can check what troops are available when you view all in the troop section. Plan to do this when I get home tonight, so can’t confirm anything at this time.

I’d be interested in learning more on them as well.

Which hemisphere do you live in?
It’s summer in the southern Hemisphere, no?

:wink:

1 Like

I think the Summer Imp was one of the first released troops available for purchase via Glory when PS4 was released. Therefore, many people (including myself) missed it.

PS4 Guild Invite Code: Tony_64

@Dave The summer imp is in our version, but the others aren’t. As it’s winter that had me rather confused :p.

Thanks for the responses everyone :slight_smile:

I reckon it’s always summer at Sony :sunglasses:

can you get it from keys?

I’m going to guess yes, but as I’m not part of the console team I can’t be 100% certain.

I’ve opened thousands of chests and my guild is top 10 we have 1 person that has one and I believe she got as a glory reward. Oddly enough the ice witch was just released as part of an event but we had somebody get one a few weeks ago.

I think it was the glory reward the first week because I ddin’t start playing until the 2nd or 3rd week of release. Or it was released when it shouldn’t have.

The real question is when do we get green slime?! I neeeed it for quite a few decks.