Stopped playing for a long time and tried playing again

Sometimes sarcasm can be heavily misunderstood. But I cant answer if it is against the forum rules. My best bet is that it depends on how the sarcasm is used and what the sarcasm is about.

2 Likes

And now i am muting this pointless thread as well

Have a day

u go nowhere I just replied you.

If sarcasm is against the rules then i have no desire to be here. And if i am to blame when someone calls me names in response to my sarcastic attitude this isnt a community i want to be a part of anyway

My point is that we cant joke/using sarcasm about everything possible on these boards. There is a limitation of what themes that is welcome here.

Apparently we cant use sarcasm at all on these boards… Which is fine… Im out

lol u go nowhere brudda, im tired of this.

You think im not?

Yo, if i had called any member of this community an ignorant sycophant my post would have been hidden due to flags and i would have been banned…

I mean im tired to see you getting pissed all the time.

Sarcasm is not against the forum rules, or else I’d have long since been banned.

Please don’t argue here, take it to PMs. There have also been several posts that are off topic. Instead of spamming threads and talking about things that are irrelevant, please start looking over your posts before hitting the reply button. If they are off topic, either don’t, or PM the person you wish to speak too.

5 Likes