Not saying Goodbye- Everyone..one day and I am back :)

First of all, I want to start this by saying I have throughly enjoyed my time(for the most part) playing this game and appreciate all the developers have done evolving this game. I am sure it will only get better going forward.

After last week, I have decided to leave this game. In a time when some people in the game were worried about their families and their homes during a horrible hurricane on the East Coast, other people were complaining that some players in their guilds were not doing enough to climb the rankings. For me, this was the last straw. We wonder why things in this world are not in a better state. I for one, have had enough of the negativity.

I wish everyone the best. My advice to some people is to take a long look in the mirror and the world around you. If you don’t like what you see in yourself or outside your bubble, do something to make things better. Complaining and doing nothing is the worst thing you can do and not having empathy for others is equally just as bad.

Goodbye

11 Likes

Understandable reasoning.

Good luck with all future endeavours :wave:

1 Like

I am not sure what quiting the game has to do with all of that but OK. Maybe you got kicked out of the guild because you could not play because of the storm? I understand you are mad but that’s just a d##k leader you got there. Simply switching to another guild would solve the problem. .

6 Likes

This makes me sad, because my guild has only a login minimum of 3 weeks, and a token thingy of 2 weeks. The hurricane does not effect me because i know that no matter what befalls the usa, we will still be here. This is a forum about a game, not ap political or weather related forum. We should be talking about the game here and all things pertaining to the game. The off topic is for everything else. So you leave, but the game just like usa will still be there when weather falls. After all, no hurricane is going to get rid of the love that culminates around this game. You may leave us now, but then again you will never find out what happens on the other side of the forums. This feeling reminds me of a song so here enjoy the song.

1 Like

@Tatooie While I respect your point and understand your feelings, I hate to see a long time player leave. I can’t help but feel that you ONLY saw the negative side of this. Allow me to at least expose you to a different situation.

I am in a guild and one of our guild mates moved to the southern US and was without internet for a while, and when this storm came they were uncertain of their ability to meet reqs because of sketchy internet again. Rather than tell them to put up or shut up, guild leaders informed them not to worry, to be safe take care of themselves and weather the storm. And before you throw it away as a low guild who doesn’t care about growth or competition, we are currently the 40th place guild and, I will trust my Guild Leader here and say that, in terms of trophy gain last week we were 16th overall.

There will always be inconsiderate people in the world, don’t give them the power to take you away from something you enjoy. They love that…

But if your mind is made up, then, all the best to you in life.

Farewell.

7 Likes

I changed my mind after less than a day! I guess the moral of the story is don’t leave your guild before sleeping on any decisions such as quitting the game! I guess you are stuck with me for a little bit longer. I appreciate the kind words and advice as well.:sunglasses:

10 Likes

1 Like