Farewell to everyone

Wont make a long post. Im leaving the game, so i just want to wish you all, all the best in life. Thanks for making my life more fun for past 2 years and I hope I affected your expirince here in a positive way.

28 Likes

Horrible to see you go mate. All the best Don! You have been a great player, leader and a great contributor to these boards! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Damn @DonBoba… I hoped you would change your mind brudda… Well i guess this is farewell i wish you the best

6 Likes

Sorry to see you go @donboba… Have fun.

4 Likes

Bye Don, all the best. You don’t need to be told how sad everyone in Mean Machine is to see you go

7 Likes

I remember the day I joined the forums and I put my first post of recruitment.
It was @DonBoba the person who appears the first to show me how I can put in in the good category and put the important things in it.

Sadly day. Another friend of the game leave.
It´ s becoming something habitual and it´s very sad.

I wish you the best. We all miss you here, sure.

Cheers.

9 Likes

I am very sorry to see you go @DonBoba, I wish you would change your mind. I hope that after a few weeks with far to much time on your hands you decide to come back, I am sure that @Whiskeyjack would prioritize your entrance back into MM.

5 Likes

So what game Do you have your eyes on now @DonBoba , good luck to you and your gaming journey. :+1::v:

3 Likes

Goodbye @DonBoba ! I’m sorry to see you leave but I think I understand your reasons… best of luck in the future!

4 Likes

Great to know you Skelros :wink: You have been a great asset to this game, your guild, this community, and all the players you’ve reached out to to help over the time I’ve known you! You will be missed :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Sadly none. I just don’t want to continue with this one :confused:

1 Like

My leader, my friend, this one will not be easy.

It was an honor and a pleasure Don. I wish you the very best.

Please drop a line from time to time. Maybe one day we will both return.

11 Likes

Good luck in the future @DonBoba, it was fun having you around for so long. You were great for the game and the forums, and I’ll fondly remember all the good natured competition and trash talking between us and our guilds. I hope you find something new that gives you lots of enjoyment again!

6 Likes

Sorry to see you go, you will be missed in the game and even more so on forums. Wishing you all the best.
Mari

4 Likes

GIVE ME BACK MY MAN!

I’ll give you fish…
I’ll give you candy…
I’ll give you everything i have in my hand

Party on Wayne :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Be safe, be sane, be happy.

Sorry you’re leaving.

5 Likes

You have fish and candy in your hand? That seems like an odd combination lol

2 Likes

5 Likes

Someone stop death! He’s overworking and taking away all the nice people out of the forums!

3 Likes

@Gilgamesh touché

5 Likes