Thanks 5+ years of fun

Real-life circumstances have overwhelmed me recently and it’s time for me to say goodbye to this game. My first and only child is now 3 years old going on 4. This last week 2 grandparents passed, and to top that off my Mother was recently diagnosed with early-onset dementia. All of those things combined have made me rethink where I dedicate a lot of my time, and realized how much of my time has been dedicated to this game.

It’s been 5+ years of enjoyment and I want to thank the game developers for creating a game that piqued my interest for that long. I really have enjoyed playing this game over the years.

I wasn’t a frequent poster on the forums, but I did often come on and read what a lot of you posted about. I would like to thank the vast community members out there. Many times I found very helpful hints and tips that made the game even more fun and interesting.

I wish you all the best and will miss you all. May you all continue to find joy in the game and may the game continue to grow and improve.

I will definitely miss my guildmates in Crit Happens. Thanks for bringing me in 5+ years ago and providing me my only guild home.

F2P CrzBoarder signing out

26 Likes

Sad to see you go, I wish you the best luck on things going on in your life.
I’m gonna miss your delve strategies and analysis.
Thanks for being around for 5 years.

2 Likes

Thank you @CrzBoarder for all your videos which were very helpful.
Really sad to see another great player leave the game, but I do understand what you are talking about. I wish you all the best.

1 Like

Take care man. I hope it all works out for you.

2 Likes

Thanks @alv-thanos , @WhoDat , & @Santandrix
I really do appreciate that and am glad that I was able to pass on some useful information at some point to others. I received plenty from the community and that is one thing I always liked about this community was there were so many out there willing to share strategies and tips.

2 Likes