Boycott time

We should all boycott this game until they fix it, it’s been done in the past, they taking us for fools seriously.

Stop spending money, stop playing the game until its fixed, I feel like I’m dealing with dial up Internet the way this game is lagging and loading ffs.

Devs, are u around? Do u give a damn at all? Where are u people? What’s happening? Is this the new norm?

RIDICULOUS!!!

4 Likes

Tatsu says:

4 Likes

Really? I didn’t think boycotts worked.
:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Yeah I recall one that worked years ago maybe 3 or 4 years ago? All the top guilds got involved and boycotted lol, can’t remember what it was for but it def got the devs to sort out whatever the issue was. I know there have been failed attempts though.

This is just ridiculous though, I’ve basically lost out on the gnome event, literally couldn’t play, loading bar was loading 8 times lol. Its just never ending now, its been what, almost 2 months of this constant lag and loading? I mean cmon devs really? Upgrade the servers or sort out this crap, it’s honestly inconveniencing and demotivating now.

1 Like

IIRC, that was the infamous gem nerf. Did you know you used to be able to get gems as a reward for Legendary Tasks?? Not since then. And, at the same time, they mega-nerfed the amount of gems the statues gave out.
The uproar over that could be heard on the Moon. The devs then put most of the gems back into statues (although it was still less than before), and still kept gems out of LT rewards, so I guess you could call it a partial success.

2 Likes

In 2017 most of the B1 guild and some guilds in other brackets gathered to make an official protest after the GW scoring was changed because we were badly lacking information about the new formula.
That is what comes to my mind.
If I remember well we were just totally ignored.

3 Likes

They also nerfed Event keys!

3 Likes

Nerfing and breaking the game are their favorite activities. They want to have fun at work. Fixing things and keeping the playerbase happy is boring.

2 Likes

Lmfao. That would be implying that they know what they doing …:rofl::rofl::rofl: highly unlikely lol.

1 Like

Seriously? Going on about something from 5 years ago !

Maybe actually read the post and comments before making stupid remarks, we carrying on about current problems, the lag and ridiculous loading times, bringing up a protests that happened a few years ago is simply to illustrate that they have worked in the past.

1 Like