(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

New units up to june 22 were added.

Edit: June myth and underworld still missing.

2 Likes

Zilopochtli is still a 24 mana blue/green/purple troop with a 2:1 boost ratio that still has a 3rd trait based on yellow gems, something completely unrelated to it.

Trait #3: Dawn Slayer
Deal 12 damage to a random Enemy when matching Yellow Gems.

and now the damage is no longer focused, but applied to a random enemy.

why?

Wouldn’t I just use Taloca then? Taloca at least does triple damage when there’s a storm for 8 mana less.

1 Like

It’s still weird. :man_facepalming:
unnamed (1)

1 Like

Hi I think they meant lashes in the term when punished with a whip. I may be wrong but that is how I interpreted it.

The Mythic has a chance of dealing more damage than Taloca when you spawn yellow gems in different places maybe? Something like:
:slight_smile: :cold_face: :slight_smile:
:slight_smile: :cold_face: :slight_smile:
:slight_smile: :rage: :slight_smile:
Would cause 24 damage with the Mythic’s trait, but zero with Taloca.*

*I could be wrong, I don’t remember if this counts twice since they changed the gem’s cluster mechanics back in the day they were introducing the first trolls.

Used to, but because of Kraken, it was changed to trigger once per move.

2 Likes

Thanks for clarifying Smash.

It’s a shame, this Mythic won’t fit in my game style with the other Stryxes, I also don’t think it’s worth to be played in an Undead’s team, I’m not a fan of creating random skulls.

They are there, just in a barebones placeholder form.

June faction - “K56”

Rare - Fell Dragon Egg
U/R - Undead Drake
Epic - Burning Dragon
Legendary - Dragon of Darkness

Mythic - either Demon Gnoll King (Wild Plains) or Sycorax (Blackhawk).

Perhaps their data is being pushed with the 4.9 release, whenever that is.

Speaking of that, this post appeared quietly out of the void,

That’s a curiously coincidental post timing, now isn’t it? :thinking:

In case anyone was wondering, there wasn’t a public beta for 4.9.

2 Likes

Sure, but we dont know the kingdom of the underworld and what myth comes next.
especially myths with no dates changed very active in the past.

Fell Roost is Blighted Lands, pretty sure.

The order of the mythics doesn’t change that often. Only really when there’s a game-breaking bug that takes them a long while to sort, like with Vash getting pushed back a couple times.

Looking forward to a mythic gnoll — hope it’s good (especially for @Razzagor’s sake)!

Up to now, we have no order.
Vash was different, he had a date - so i wrote with no date. In the past i marked them for the soulforge plans of my accounts, and noticed there were changes, some myths were in the spoiler and just disapperead with a later spoiler update. Not the last months, but we also had just small spoilers there.
i also think one of them will be in june, but we dont know for sure and who it will be.

She announced on the Monday stream that the next stream was the 4.9 update preview stream

It won’t be, there is no love for Gnolls in this game. I know Orcs are not doing well too, but they are FAR better than my spotty boys and girls…

1 Like

I see a good bunch of Epic weapons in spoilers - not bound to dates yet, but definitely planned for some events. Enough with Legendaries, let’s press more on precious Epic Ingots?..

I, too, saw that assortment of Epic weapons, a few weeks ago. I imagine they will come with a new map or something, now that classes are done.

Seems likely the will be tied to the new world events.

How about that Radiant Jewel? Sure, its spell looks kind of mediocre, but it would be the first single-cast-only hero weapon, so there’s that dubious distinction.

The Eighth Sin? This weapon’s art is a sin, the shading on it is so garbage it looks like it was made in MS Paint.

5 Likes

At this point the devs are probably buying these pictures a dozen for a dime…

We should maybe start a donation campaign to raise funds so they can choose better artworks.

1 Like

Weapon/spell artwork has always been substandard in comparison to troops in general.

Except Frost Archer :laughing: