(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Hall of Guardians seems to be the Guardian kingdom (same kingdom id K33)…

And 3 kingdoms are coming…

And a lot of strange Vault troops (surely for next Event)…

4 Likes

So many cosmetic pets added, let alone ones for the Underworld kingdoms.

Good to see some of them being ones based on community feedback, though. :slight_smile:

For @Ashasekayi,

9 Likes

For @Maxx, too.

2 Likes

Wooooooooooooooooooo

4 Likes

Hope it’s not a 1 day event like the independence day pet that will cost me a lot of gems if it is. Either way I’m very happy with a Cat day event.

1 Like

not sure if Im a fan of new Mythics that counter out metas. (Undine, now Fallen Valdis)

However, Fallen Valdis is too slow to counter Divines. Divines also have way too many ways too cleanse as well. Needs to stun and silence Divines if that is what its going to do and start Fast (50%) (not sure if I’d be excited to see an Undead 50% lord or Mystic 50% lord though).

Looks like it, sadly. From the majority of new pets being added as “Cosmetic”, it seems that the Lil Freedom experiment paid dividends to the devs and they are pursuing this route more intensely.

So have I. I love that they finally have added it in the game code

Perfect weapon for going against divines

true. That’s a valid point however 20 damage is a lot for one troop plus the regular damage

yay cat day gets love

yep just maybe renamed also the Vault actually being a kingdom… They finally listened to me yay

@RedRoseWarrior Please refrain from posting multiple posts in a row. You’re able to quote and edit your first post to allow you to respond to multiple people at once.

11 Likes

I’m sorry Ozball didn’t realize that ;( Sorry

That’s fine! Mostly just giving a heads up :slight_smile: and having all your responses in one most makes them easier to read. You should be able to highlight text in posts and the Quote button should appear allowing you to quote what they’ve said to make it easier to follow what you’re referring to.

2 Likes

makes sense next time I’ll do that

1 Like

I’m not surprised it did well some people really want maxed out collections and they don’t care how much it cost. I will be maxing it out because I need everything cat related.

3 Likes

Did you saw that “Trait #2: Deep Magic: Gain 5 Magic in Delves.”?
Delves = another map?

6 Likes

The writing has been on the wall for this for a good while now. With all of the other gem sinks that have been put in to play for Raid/Invasion/Pet/etc, there was no significant reasons to hoard gem for Mythic pulling as was standard pre 3.0. By making key counters to meta Mythic troops, this creates a need to pull for the newest counter Mythic to stay relevant. And that mythic will be countered by a future mythic and so on into infinity. This is standard practice in most gacha style games and given the changes in the 3.X series of patches, it was only a matter of time until GoW adopted this practice as well.

That said, while I’m somewhat personally torn about the adoption of these practices (although I understand the business need for them as GoW isn’t operating as a charity), I am thankful that the devs have avoided the dubious predatory practices to date that plague most other games of this genre. I do believe that they are trying to balance these practices with being fair to players.

2 Likes

hmm… maybe good idea