(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

@Melissa96 It is unlikely that we will start a Weibo account as we do not have any native speakers in the office. Also, as is the nature of social media, everything has a very quick turn around time, and we wouldn’t have the timeframe to get everything translated.

b/c it says spoilers not spoilers and dogs. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
believe me i love dogs especially my Molly , but i wanted to see spoilers quickly and all i saw was dogs for awhile. Is there a dogs page on here? point me to it :grin:

2 Likes

There is a pet page does it count?

Pet parents - show us your pets!

1 Like

I :heart: how many view the community guidelines as situational. While also judging harshly other folks who violate the rules. :grinning:

If this sounds like it applies to you. Then yeah, it probably is.

You never saw the secret rule? Man you need to enter the Konami code to unlock it: Up, up, down, down.
Ahem, this forum in general has a very light moderation, as in, generally speaking we have a low toxic communitty with some sour arguments here and there as we are well aware of. We all are allowed some silliness in good spirits and for funz.

Some violations are not meant to bring any fun…

Yo are a smart person, i know you clealy understand the difference. Also doing grumbling remarks @Jainus’s thing already…

See? He has 10 likes already! :wink:

Ok, underailing thread from now:

1 Like

i think new update (3.6) coming very soon

still staring at the screenshot :eyes:

What gives you that idea?

:slight_smile: Look at the question marks of next Raid and GW. There should be a proper countdown.

…and I guess Alan is right… :wink:

3 Likes

Haha. It will be very funny if GW is once by month.

2 Likes

I don’t think that an update is required for the event schedule - I think that is server side. One of the people who actually accesses game files liek @Lyya or @Taransworld will be along shortly to confirm that. We should be seeing an update (and likely an announcement about the changes) to the event schedule sometime later this week. We may also see just a small update of the next week or so of events and a bigger announcement later.

1 Like

Hmm. So far we have had the following restricted modes introduced:

• Guild Wars, which restricts by color
  • Raid, which restricts by kingdom
  • Invasion, which restricts by type

I can only think of one more classifier to use that is immutable for each and every troop: base rarity.

I boldly predict that we will get a new game mode introduced that forces us to build teams out of our hero and troops of a particular base rarity. The reward will be ingots of one kind or another.

2 Likes

Or set teams, devs prepared for us a la Pokemon Stadium.

That is correct.

1 Like

Need I point out, there is no countdown clock for Bounty either.

The 24th of August we will get the new kingdom not the new update any time soon

Spoiler fans, we just received a large spoiler update on https://www.taransworld.com/

Troops page: 489 troop modifications / 15 NEW troops
Weapon page: 82 weapon modifications / 8 NEW weapons
Pet page: 152 pets modifications / 16 NEW pets

Enjoy. :smiley:

10 Likes

So many new kingdom names…

Also, been waiting a long time for this to happen in-game:

9 Likes

Well, well…

This looks interesting. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Will 20 extra damage to a single target really be enough to make headway against the divine meta though? 15 mana is pretty slow for a weapon.

4 Likes

I suppose it depends on the boost ratio.