Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 2)

If they wanted to start the notion of “Zodiac” mythics next month and release the “active” Zodiac symbol each month, Aquarius would be first. So I suspect what we’re seeing on Taransworld right now is incomplete in some fashion, especially given the lack of a February mythic being listed at the moment.

But we’ve also seen some things fill in over the past few days. So there may be more yet to come.

I think the storm is going to cause burning gems to drop without being converted. The same kinda storm was going to cause stone blocks to drop so there’s the precedence.

I think its just a “vanilla” red/brown storm, i.e. same thing as Tinkertown and Indrajit’s Palace.

1 Like

I’m worried this troop does TOO MUCH damage. I don’t think we’re ready for that kind of onslaught. We’re talking 3 potential one-shots here. Hopefully it gets nerfed before release!

/s

With that type of stopping power, who needs Legends or even Mythics :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Mercifully, GoW truncates numbers instead of rounding them, so the damage done to each troop will be reduced by 0.7 to a much more reasonable 0.

2 Likes

Well it can happen in bugs of war.