(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

What’s with the condescending tone? It doesn’t seem remotely called for, and there are ways to convey your opinion and facts that don’t deliberately demean the addressee.

4 Likes

Just tired of people complaining without even spending a second to think about possibilities to counter things.
I will try to be more respectful in future.

3 Likes

I can understand the feeling, and i’m not trying to lecture you or anything Treemo but…
If you are discussing, theorically, the impact of an troop, (that is not even finished/released yet) using a demeaning tone, there are two outcomes out of it:

• You are right about your point, but you choosed a poor way to defend it and later no matter how right you might be about something else, your opinion will be disregarded to say the least…

• You are wrong about your point, and since you choosed a poor way to defend it you get “double-burned” by your mistake…
    So, in the end, you are always losing your credibility.
    (It works this way on every aspect of your life.)

2 Likes

You are both right, now kiss and make up.

2 Likes

IIf y’all thought Manticore was annoying, the devs are about to turn it up to 11.

DRACOS 1337
Legendary Mech-Dragon
Disintegrate (16 Yellow/Purple)
Silence, Stun, and drain [Magic + 1] Mana from an enemy, with a 25% chance to destroy them.
(Mech Bond, Impervious, Technomancy)

8 Magic fully ascended and leveled, so 16 Magic with all kingdoms, which means a drain of 17 Mana – effectively a full drain.

Technomancy: Decrease a random Enemy’s Magic by 2 on 4 or 5 Gem matches.

Someday we’ll look back upon these times as the “mana drain era,” akin to the “hunger era” and the “trueshot eras” before them.

12 Likes

WHAAAAAT?! lmao :sob: People in the new meta like, “we want the old meta.” I can’t believe he destroys on top of everything.

1 Like

Atleast he doesnt have Empowered :stuck_out_tongue:

That third trait sounds horrific though.

The character type sounds good. In terms of random troop designs I would like a mechanoid silverback (who has a samurai sword obviously).

Edit: These titbits are great to have but will they still be available once console catches up? I presume console updates will only be every 3 months still

I actually can’t believe that’s a real troop.

Hah, it’s like a Who’s Who of annoying mechanics. This guy will be all over defense teams.

Getting Silenced is aggravating.
Getting Stunned is aggravating.
Having your mana drained is aggravating.
Having your Magic reduced is like the most aggravating part of Suppression/Famine.
Getting one-shot is aggravating.
Impervious troops are aggravating.

8 Likes

Oh that troop will be single-handedly the meta. The whole ACTUAL meta. The avoid buttons will be spammed, spammed I tell you! I feel like lighting something on fire…

Can’t, he’s immune to Burning.

7 Likes

So is it left to Maw to eat him?

Edit: I forgot about the recent change on PC stopping maw too

1 Like

On top of that, he’s a Mech also, doesn’t the Mechanist class provide Fast to Mechs as a trait?

Yeaaaah this’ll be a terror to go up against. Put in Mercy for converting yellow, the Mechanist to provide Fast and Draco can easily beat you in the spell casting race. Impervious will be more valuable then ever to protect against Stun and Silence on top of being drained. Almost makes me think this guy should be a Mythic, at least it’ll be a little harder to fully trait.

3 Likes

LOL… I’m sure it will only take a day for the forum to catch on fire with the amount of threads to nerf that troop. Although I’m very anti-nerfing, even I would have to say that troop seems a bit ridiculous.

1 Like

So I’m guessing we’ll see him at the next Adana event? Seems like an appropriate kingdom for him…

If it doesn’t kill a troop, literally, the said troop is almost “as good as dead” for a few turns.
It doesn’t settles well that it can be filled with Mercy since it uses yellow mana…

1 Like

It should probably belong to the Apocalypse Kingdom since it will herald more doom to the Meta then any of the mythics

2 Likes

I hope that that is an event troops. I hope that when he comes out they also give a boost to mechs across the board.

On one hand, this is likely to save me a lot of farming to get Adana to 5*, so yay.

On the other hand it could be a serious PITA to face when paired with something like: Gorgotha, Giant Spider, Alchemist, NewGuy

Should add a 10% chance to self destruct on cast

2 Likes

Heh I’m thinking:

Carnex
New Annoyotron Meta Changer
Mercy or Giant Spider
Mechanist w Black Manacles or other brown weapon

Three Mechs with Fast plus Gem Converter? Might be nasty…