(!) Spoiler Alert (!) -- [Any Details Provided are Subject to Change] (Part 1)

Lamprey, interesting. It almost has to have an attach and over time affect, and probably impervious. Pretty interesting creatures.

2 Likes

Hoping Leviathan is a water dragon! Excited :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks as always - any new info on future mythic troops?

Those are the ones I can see.
We know the colors for Yasmine’s Chosen are wrong. We don’t know what they are yet.

REMINDER: All future troop details are subject to change at any time. (Retrieved 2017-06-07)

Yasmine’s Chosen
Mythic / Forest of Thorns / Divine Fey
Spell: Spirit of Nature (Green/Yellow/Purple) - TBD
Traits: Nature Spirit / Arcane / Wild Vines - Entangle a random enemy when matching Green Gems.
Requires: Minor Nature, Arcane Light, Arcane Venom Traitstones
Will arrive in 29 days (2017-07-07).

Infernus
Mythic / Broken Spire / Divine Elemental
Spell: Eruption (22 Red/Yellow/Purple) - Deal [Magic+2] damage to 2 random enemies, and half of that damage to adjacent enemies. Explode 5 random Gems.
Traits: TBD / TBD / Conflagration - Burn all enemies on 4 or 5 Gem matches.
Requires: Minor Fire, Arcane Storm, Arcane Dark Traitstones
Max stats: Attack - 18; Life - 26; Armor - 23; Magic - 9 (When fully ascended and level 20)
Will arrive in 57 days (2017-08-04).

Euryali
Mythic / Mist of Scales / Divine Naga
Spell: Euryali Spell (Brown/Yellow/Purple) - TBD
Traits: Naga Bond / Indigestible / Poison Gaze - Poison all enemies on 4 or 5 Gem matches.
Requires: Minor Wind, Arcane Mountain, Arcane Plains Traitstones
Will arrive in 85 days (2017-09-01).

Asbjörn Doomclaw
Mythic / Urskaya / Daemon Wildfolk
Spell: Roar of Anguish (Blue/Green/Brown) - TBD
Requires: Minor Earth, Arcane Shield, Arcane Forest Traitstones
Will arrive in 120 days (2017-10-06).

12 Likes

Poison all enemies on 4 gem match? Mythic trait fail.

Unless poison gets buffed…

5 Likes

A lot of this is still basically placeholder Information.

1 Like

Hmm, we’ve had Kraken, then Leviathan. If the references to Magic: the Gathering continue, we should expect a Dreadnought before too long.

2 Likes

Kraken and Leviathan are hardly exclusive to MTG…

16 Likes

Clearly, they’re references to Final Fantasy.

7 Likes

No your both wrong. It is clearly a reference to the direct to DVD movie Atlantis: Milo’s Return.

2 Likes

someone is either too young to have taken, or completely failed their mythology class.

Mythology class? Wtf broken schoolsystem has money/personal to waste on that?

2 Likes

Well in the state I went to school 10th grade lit. was mythology. Foundations. You have to know what everything else is alluding too before you can fully understand everything that came after.

Mythology class, my behind. Leviathan is Hebrew/Semitic in origin, and I’m betting most mythology classes don’t go that far back. Kraken is essentially modern, but possibly of medieval Norse origin – hardly something you’d see in Greek/Roman stories. Unless your knowledge of mythology comes mostly from movies with Liam Neeson.

2 Likes

Or the Myths and Legends podcast

Mine does because we don’t have stupid stuff like mythology class here. :wink:

I had a “classics” class for one year in my high school. Mostly focussed on Greek mythology, philosophy and literature. It was taught by the Latin tutor.

Sirrian wrote that it was going to be buffed a few weeks ago.

For Yasmine’s Chosen they have three combinations: Blue/Green/Yellow or Green/Red/Yellow or Green/Brown/Purple of course if they will not allow two cards have to the same colours.

They’re actually slightly different based on their primary color.

Aurora’s was Yellow. About the previous plan for Yasmine’s Chosen, it would be green, which effectively changes one of the Arcanes used (both use Light, Aurora uses Plain, while Chosen would use Venom).

Although it’s far from ideal that back to back mythics use the same Arcane stone, with 20 possible color combinations, we’re bound to have some overlapping at some point, since we’re going to have more than 20 mythics sooner or later.

If you think only of the 3 colors the Mythic uses, you have 20 combinations. In reality, you have 60 combinations (I think) if you consider the arcanes it uses, since the order of the first color matters.

4 Likes