Spin Me Right ‘Round

New Epic Troop: Aransi the Guardian

Aransi the Guardian will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

World Event: The Emerald Light

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Aransi the Guardian, Spinnerette, Tomb Spider, Webspinner, Matron Velenne, and the Arachnaean Weaver. This event has 3 Phases:

• Phase 1 – The first 2 battles are the only available battles to play, and have an equal chance of appearing. Players will need to win 15 battles here to progress to the next phase.
  • Phase 2 – The first 4 battles are the only available battles to play, and have an equal chance of appearing. Players will need to win 15 battles here to progress to the next phase.
  • Phase 3 – All 6 battles are now available with an equal chance of appearing. This phase continues until the end of the event.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

• Aransi the Guardian: 10 Spiders
  • Spinnerette: 5 Spiders
  • Tomb Spider: 6 Spiders
  • Webspinner: 8 Spiders
  • Matron Velenne: 10 Spiders
  • Arachnaean Weaver: 12 Spiders

Each Spider is worth 1 point. As the battles against Aransi the Guardian get harder, they will increase the amount of Spiders given by 10%. The battle against the Arachnaean Weaver will drop a variable number of Spiders (on average about 1.18x the base amount).

Archproxy Yvendra Event Chest Exclusive:

Archproxy Yvendra will be exclusive Mythic in event chests during her exclusive period this week. When it ends, players will be able to earn the Arachnaean Weaver from Events chests as normal.

3 Likes

guess the posts werent made ahead of time. good to know

They are created ahead of schedule, just having some posting issues this morning.

So I thought I would jump in and manually share it for everyone, even though a community member linked to the direct post this morning :grin:

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

7 Likes

The only thing being spun around in this game is the players.

In addition to the scheduling going wonky this week, the post itself is different. Previously the images would load fine and I would have to press “Show text” (or something similar) to see the entire post. Now I have all the text, but the images are not loading inline for some reason.

that’s so weird. i swear it worked normally when i first checked the post

No Problem, @Saltypatra had broken Myth Posts here since years and there has never been a correction of it :wink:

2 Likes

Can you guys please stop this persistant illogical scoring of making lesser-rarity troops worth more than higher-rarity troops?

You know this is just to troll people who don’t read the forums or have access to Discord/social media (in other words, most of the players) where this stuff is shared to make them buy extra tiers when their scores are awful. Please stop.

11 Likes

Has anyone else experienced that there is no reminder when you do a World Event battle and havn’t equipped the Event medals?
There was a reminder when I was doing the very first World Event battle, but switching to do other battles in order to do some Campaign tasks - 2 times now I noticed switching back to World Event fights, there was no reminder and I didn’t have the event medals/badges equipped.

2 Likes

So the optimal approach:
Aransi > Weaver > Velenne > Webspinner > Tomb Spider > Spinnerette.

2 Likes

My middle Spinnerette keeps on spinning

If the Aransi points adds %10, after 20 points fight, it should be 22 points instead of 21.

Edit: It goes 20-21-22-23…

Always, always, those percentage increases are “percentage of the base value”, not “percentage of the previous value”.

4 Likes

Thanks.
So I made 19 fights with Aransi.
Last one was 28 points.
Next one will be 30 points?

29 points. It adds one (10% of 10 starting points) with every battle.

Generally, payout always increases by the same amount, except if the respective percentage of the starting value is not an integer (then increase is rounded down one battle, round up the next battle).

2 Likes

Pete Burns is indeed spinning in his grave with this week’s scoring rules and this bug still being around
:dizzy::skull::dizzy:

4 Likes

You might want to see a doctor and get that looked at.

It is a feature ft. Spinerette. I would be more mad at the choice of rooms with the fourth sigil. :wink:

1 Like

This was a request made by people that was addressed. Previously, the game would remind you to equip medals before each fight (assuming you didn’t equip them after the first reminder). Players who, for reasons I still don’t understand, didn’t want the constant reminder when they chose not to use the medals requested a change.

Now, it’s a compromise: The first battle during your current session (i.e. however long you keep the game running without restarting it) will remind you but will not remind you again until the game is restarted.

1 Like

The fact that this new troop gets a portrait before Arachnaean Weaver does…
Jozzp4o

1 Like