Twinkle Twinkle Little Dragon

New Epic Troop: Twinkle Berry

Twinkle Berry will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Legendary Troop: King Oberron

King Oberron will be available exclusively in Event Chests this week, and will make his way to Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in the usual 3-4 weeks.

New Doomed Weapon: Doomed Poignard

This week it will be available in both the Tower of Doom shop, and in the Soulforge.

1 Like

Infinity Plus Two has repeatedly been found to sell loot boxes missing the best items or containing them at significantly lower than advertised odds. They always deny this at first, deliberately spread misinformation and ultimately refuse to communicate further once enough proof has been presented. Avoid spending money on this event, you may receive something inferior to what you paid for, their support will just close and lock your compensation request.

For the most recent case of faulty loot boxes and how they were handled, see this thread and this summary .

8 Likes

Is that weapon for real? It always targets the last enemy, but Doom troops are all invulnerable so resistant to lethal damage…

8 Likes

Green is by far the worst color for ToD.
https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/weekly-news-post/74713/2?u=awryan

This weapon only supports that notion.

1 Like

It sort of makes up for not being able to insta-kill the Doom by dealing double damage to it (and other troops, while the Doom is still around). It feels like a rare case where the weapon designer actually knew some details about the game mode the weapon was designed for.

2 Likes

Kind of. I mean… essentially the weapon is doing an IF/OR. If target is doom = double damage, else 30% chance to kill, because unless you change the order of the enemy team, the doom will never be anywhere but the last target, so you’re not going to be dealing double damage to anyone but the doom.

If I’m reading it correctly, it deals double damage if there is a doom troop on the enemy team, not limited to the spell’s target just as the other doom weapons are designed.

This also means you will essentially have one or the other with double damage or % chance to kill. While it isn’t exactly the worst of the doom weapons overall, it isn’t that well thought out for the doom event.

King Oberron is also avaiable in Doom shop, if anyone is asking about that.

2 Likes

Could someone jog my memory: is Fountain of Stars available in event chests yet?

Two people in my guild got it today.

1 Like

Lol, my event key farming sucked today. I got duplicates of both Vernalis and Fountain when I was going for Suna. I expended all my event fee mythic fishing last week it seems.

2 Likes