Don’t stop believin’

New Guide Troop: Hawthorn

Hawthorn will be available in the Journey Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

Please note the Pathfinder trait is a unique Trait, this means the Trait cannot be stacked with itself, and only one Troop with the Pathfinder trait will apply its bonus in a Journey Event.

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Natureborn Wolf

The Natureborn Wolf will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Thorn’s Blade

This week it will be available in both the Journey shop, and in the Soulforge.

Nexus Event Chest

Please note that there is no mythic currently available in Event chests for Nexus, so it is not possible to get a Mythic from this chest.

Now Available in the Vault: The Star and The Devil

The Star and The Devil will become available as possible drops from both Vaults and Epic Vaults after weekly reset.

14 Likes

Infinity Plus Two has repeatedly been found to sell loot boxes missing the best items or containing them at significantly lower than advertised odds. They always deny this at first, deliberately spread misinformation and ultimately refuse to communicate further once enough proof has been presented. Avoid spending money on this event, you may receive something inferior to what you paid for, their support will just ignore and close your compensation request.

For the most recent case of faulty loot boxes and how they were handled, see this thread and this summary.

18 Likes

Journey is one of those unfortunate bands that has a lot of really good songs but people and radio stations only care about a few of them.

Also Hawthorn looks good as far as virtually required event troops go. Destroying a row is a lot better than randomly generating a couple gems.

2 Likes

Am I missing something here? Feels like there’s like 3 posts missing that’s not telling me things I should be interested in.

What’s a Journey Event and how is it played?
What’s Nexus and why is it a thing? (I know its a New Kingdom).
Shouldnt the Kingdom pass be explained in more detail now besides the patch notes? Pictures and stuff

28 Likes

6.0 is out tomorrow and I still dont really know what to expect. Is it a mix of World x Bounty? Bounty has the bounty troops, which is like pathfinder. World has “choices”, which is like journey’s supposed choices.

So little has been shared I cant be excited for 6.0. what is new?

The first thing about 6.0 in the game is already broken too. If you go to in game news and click Learn More, it doesnt work.

:woman_shrugging:

Also, since IP2 stole money just recently and still hasnt issued refunds, why should I buy the new pass?

5 Likes

All I can hope for right now is that the troop restriction is not Kingdom = Nexus. That would be the biggest slap in the face after all this.

2 Likes

I just hope that the “miles” needed to gain all rewards from the Journey event aren’t as high as the very first World event :pray:

2 Likes

As stated by the patch notes it should be color and or troop type.

Nope. They prefer seat of your pants method.

Hey all,

An article on Journey Events will be going up asap btw!

Jeto - Support Human :woman_mage:t2:

5 Likes

So the current campaign gets suspended during journey event? I can’t find the official post for world event for next week?

1 Like

The campaign tasks will run normally. The “World Event” is replaced by Journey this week, that’s all.

4 Likes

So Green Elemental troops only?

I would like a pay to win pass that allows something new to be created without any restrictions.

Yes, seems to be that for the first event, and according to the weapon and troop available in shop.

1 Like

How many gems will we have to spend to get Thorn’s Blade?

How many gems will it cost to fully ascend Hawthorn?

1 Like

And what will be in the rewards? Hopefully Anu and Nysha tokens

Hmmm in the news where they release a troops with a new gem mechanic is that not when usually it is announced what the new gems actually do? Did I miss the official explanation on what elemental stars do somewhere? Maybe we just have to wait for Luther to explain in game this time? @Jeto

1 Like

Where is up?

8 Likes

Appreciate the thoroughness of the article — a few details missing, but not as vague as many articles are.

A few typos, however, and at least a couple potentially misleading ones:

1. apart instead of “a part” (opposite meanings)
  2. “Tier VII” is followed by “(6)”. It should be (7)
3 Likes