Sound the Horn

Originally published at: Sound the Horn – Gems of War

New Invasion Troop: Herne

Herne is one of Orion’s most powerful and trusted generals. It has been many years since the hunters of the Wild Court traveled to the realms of men and laid siege to their castles, but the last time it happened, Herne was at the head of the invading forces, his noble bearing radiating such power that not only were his allies inspired, but his enemy’s homes were shaken down to their foundations by his mere presence.

Herne will be available in the Invasion Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Common Troop: Orion's Herald

Every good megalomaniac needs an entourage to announce his presence, and Orion is no exception. When he is NOT hunting, he keeps a herd of young Centaurs to let everybody know he’s nearby.

Orion’s Herald will be available for 300 Glory in the Rewards tab of the Shop, and will appear in Gold, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Shooting Star

Although, these days, Herne wields an axe, when he was younger, he had a bow named Shooting Star.
The core of the bow was forged from a sliver of metal that fell from the sky; not only was the bow extremely powerful, but the aura of the sky-metal was said to weaken those it struck.

This week it will be available in both the Invasion shop, and in the Soulforge.

Join the Forum!

7 Likes

Claiming 1st real quick. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Only cause i let ya!

3rd

10 char

Again the weapon is meh, dispel tower? And reduce skull attack? Lol

1 Like

Dispel does work on towers.

It would mainly be used to remove barrier and enchant. It is still useless though.

4 Likes

Yeah i know it work, exactly it’s useless unless you get extra turn

1 Like

Oh how I wish this weapon could start empowered.

Bit of a filler week, somewhat looking forward to the next update

1 Like

Thank you for giving us a link to follow

Oh nice they changed the spell on Orion’s Herald? Guess it’s not one time only now.

2 Likes

Now if we could change Orion!

3 Likes

Always good to have new troops, But I feel GoW needs to bring in better artists. Both new centaurs look horrible.

2 Likes

We now got Chris Pine in GoW!!
It’s also a Common card that can summon Legendary many times as you want, as long as you can fill its 16 mana. Kinda like reversed Krystenax!

1 Like

Who use Orion anyway

2 Likes

I do he can be an awesome troop

Glad someone like him, i prefer not waste a spot and use a more awesome troop

2 Likes

Seriously - how?

I am afraid this will be the first troop from the shop since months, which i wont upgrade to mythic. 19k - too much for this an the useless stones…

But the event this week looks good, ok everythink is better than ghulvania - but centaurs are really powerfull!

2 Likes

he does 5-10 damage and hunters marks them plus gains two magic and that’s only at lvl 1

Yes, and less than 50 Damage fully powered, so a little bit weak in relation to the bunch of better alternatives for me.

1 Like

Yes but, his magic goes up every time he casts