Horse with No Name

Originally published at: https://gemsofwar.com/horse-with-no-name/

New Raid Boss Troop: Nightwing

Nightwing will be available in the Raid Boss Shop, and will appear in Glory, Gem, Guild, and VIP chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Ultra-Rare Troop: Horse Lord

The Horse Lord will be available this week for 300 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time.

New Weapon: Rose Bow

This week it will be available in both the Raid Boss shop, and in the Soulforge.

2 Likes

first… :slight_smile:

Go Rams!
(It wouldn’t let me post a picture of Herne.)
But it’s a sign! :grinning:

1 Like

Parts of Krystara cheering for Patriots: just Mist of Scales
Parts of Krystara cheering for Rams: everywhere else

5 Likes

Stop horsing around and get back into the rein of things.

4 Likes

Rose Bow should be red/green i think, because roses are red and they have green leaves…

Nightwing is kinda interesting as a Boss Slayer that generates gems.
Horselord is ok. At least you didn’t went with a “knock the enemy into a random position” effect for him.

And hope he makes his way to delves pretty soon! :expressionless:

This update speaks to me except the Horse Lord art cut off a little too high

Gotta see those sculpted calves right?

1 Like

Somehow it would seem more natural for him to kick the first enemy back to a lower position.

I agree that “deal damage to first enemy and knock all enemies one place back (i.e. bring last enemy to front)” seems more thematically appropriate. But maybe that was too close to Bulette for the devs’ tastes.

1 Like

Thanks devs for the ninja buff to casual pvp enemy teams. /sarcasm

I’ve been excited before the event…but zhuul kicked me down from my high horses…
Killing one enemy and almost surely getting a match 4/5 skull straight away is meh, when using a kingdom with 0 tanks (except herne)…

And I thought orcs were bad lol.

Otherwise, rose bow and nightwing fit nicely together, as they tend to feed each other (while both feeding orion). Horse lord is nice as a budget rope dart for people that missed that.

Bought rose bow but it’s not showing up as weapon that is available?

It is showing for me. Have you tried restarting your game to see if it shows up then?

1 Like

It’s Lunar New Year today, a national holiday at the south of my country. Chinese Zodiac of 2019 is the pig, so I created this random picture to celebrate it! :grin:

5 Likes