Sorcerer Class is Bad

Me neither.

Most of the player base complained about having to buy dragonite and then went all in. Some spent dozens if not hundreds of thousands of gems on it. I went 4 months without a perfect run, even if i did spend gems i know i’d be one of those players with 10 copies of each before i got 1 of the last. I am not lucky enough.

There are other good teams for sure. Take advantage of the Shadow tree and the Knowledge tree has some good talents as well. As 4.21 said Books, are probably a good choice. Obsidian Libram, Secrets of the Crypt, i like Memories of Stone sometimes. I like to build type teams too, in this case it would be Daemon. You could go with a kingdom team of some sort as suggested by RootsSeed.

Basically just because it isnt meta doesnt mean it isn’t worth using. I strongly feel that every class, weapon, and troop has some use, you just might need to be more creative on how to make it useful.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’ll keep trying to find a use for it. Maybe life and death will be good with it. As for the dragonite, i would not waste gems on it until I was at the ring creation stage, as it’s too likely to be a waste. Might buy some once every 8 weeks or if the merchant has it, but that’s my limit.

1 Like

The merchant sells for exactly the same unit cost as the dungeon. There isn’t really any point to hit up the merchant, unless you are buying out the dungeon each day and want extra purchase opportunities on top.

2 Likes

I’ve never checked that, but suspected it might even cost more from the merchant, lol. Diamond prices are all over the place. Still, the amount of times I catch him with Dragonite are few and far between.