Someone please send me an owlbunny

…thank you.

1 Like

I was going to say that I’ve been waiting it for eternity, but 5 months really isn’t even a wait in this forum :laughing: I’ve been given the event schedule, which shows few of the upcoming pets, still not coming… is there a place where the pet rescue schedule can be seen further? Any hints? Traps? Or is it just waiting? Have you long term players seen it often, so I know it’s not some super rare pet, that is seen… well… rarely.

I play every day and have notifications enabled. I don’t remember when I last saw Owlbunny but…

(Long term player - 6 years)

1 Like

I tried to copy it to my team, but didn’t work… :cry: lvl 20 so there has been some. Last seen in pet event about two years ago…

2 Likes

Pet pool has grown quite large so it is rather difficult to roll the exact pets you’d want.

While waiting for Owlbunny to appear on some Forest of Thorns week, you can try to take advantage of Vault weekends - leftmost battle in casual PvP until you get a pet gnome, and repeat it once pet rescue is over. With higher gnome rates you should get more pet rescues and maybe pull the jackpot you want.

2 Likes

:smirk:

3 Likes

Sorry, couldn’t resist :grin:

Best of luck catching your own. They’re definitely out there :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Well that’s a bit cruel :laughing: nice to know people are swimming in owlbunnies, they must be soooo soft and fluffy… :cry:

1 Like

I do have the heart of rage that some are looking for, but it’s a bit too heavy for my shoulder, so trade? :thinking:

1 Like

Last sighting seems to be start of March and before that once in February. Sorry to hear you are missing this one. I seem to have few extra, you are welcome to pick one up any time.

2 Likes

@Julli-of-North 36, seriously? You must have found their nest or then you are breeding them… :thinking:

3 Likes

If it’s blocking FoT’s Kingdom’s Power advance, then max out the other two requirements and keep checking Daily Deals.

Also do 3 x Arena battles every day and it might come up as a Reward.

3 Likes

Have you tried mating?

image image

8 Likes

I have 4 Owlbunny, but I have zero Hairy Hoarder. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I’ve been screaming at my guild to find Mini Mimics. But do they listen? Noooooo.

I NEED MY MINI MIMICS!!

3 Likes

@Fourdottwoone LOL , I am seriously considering that :laughing:

Available for adoption.

If you can afford the price. :rofl:

1 Like

It’s nice to notice you all have those cute Owlbunny families, that does also explain why I don’t have one, because THERE ARE NONE LEFT!!
I am forced to do the @Fourdottwoone mating experiment. Gotta be careful though, not to do it during battle crasher event or the results might be nasty…

4 Likes

giphy (5)

Sorry @terberos :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Oh…ok… congratulations… I think your pet is stupid and ugly! Sorryyy! I just miss my owlbunny :cry:

1 Like