QUESTION? About pets

When do the pets appear ? Obviously there is one a week but are the other pets random ? Or is there a timetable. Thk u

You (or anybody else in your guild) need to kill a pet gnome, they only show up in PvP and Arena. This will launch a random 1 hour pet rescue, provided there isn’t already one active.

3 Likes

To add to what Fourdottwoone said, I wanted to let you know that casual PVP counts also, it doesn’t have to be ranked to get a pet gnome. I mention it because I’ve run into a lot of people who didn’t realize that, right away.

3 Likes

Ooooooh right ok ok, thk u so much, yes tht makes sense ty guys

1 Like

In addition, we have Pet Rescues for cosmetic pets, ie. Holiday and Camaign pets on Saturdays, but those are once in a blue moon.

2 Likes

Im over level 1000 and i literally don’t know any of this, so again thank you all

4 Likes

I never noticed the pet gnomes, but pets are not my favorite. I did feel sheepish so to speak when someone talked about the bonus pet round with the gnome :joy:

1 Like

I was very lucky that a friend played this game for quite a bit before I did. So I got the benefit of all her experience. She was able to let me know that pets would end up becoming very important so I paid a lot of attention to them early on.

1 Like