Some words for the currently meta

Empowered troops can cast as soon as they get empowered. If you are waiting until the game goes through all the buffs, that may be why you are having longer games with empowered troops.

Good thing my Team’s performance is not affected by your belief, or I’d be screwed. :relieved:

1 Like

@Eika,
Just take a deep breath, and relax. :slight_smile: Don’t worry so much about how fast you can achieve victories. Use a team that you really like and if it takes 5 minutes, then it takes 5 minutes. The bottom line to it all is to have fun and enjoy the game.

3 Likes

I agree with all of you that in some of the matches one can manage to finish under 1 minute in PVP, but thats a very few. So don’t get me wrong. What I am saying is that I don’t agree with you that you can build a team that has an average winning rate of close to or under 1 minute in the currently meta.

@Eika

Knight Cornet ***
Knight Cornet ***
Alchemist ***
(Dont really need a 3rd unit lol)
Soothsayer *** just to Jumpstart the mahem

keep it a secret lol

Concentrate on filling Alchemist. … he floods both Knight s

This team blast through em.

No teams will take less than or close to 1 minute in average(50-100matches) in PVP invades in the currently meta. In some matches, my answer is yes.

Considering I commonly beat the “Win 20 Invasions” task in under 30 minutes (that’s including match loading) I think you need to accept the truth.

Or learn how to reshape time to better fit your needs/desires, either will work.

1 Like

Dust Devil really should be nerfed. It’s too efficient, and clearly being abused. I have no doubt about its ability to clear in <60s.

@Eika: This week I went from rank 15 in PVP to rank 1 in PVP in 42 minutes on monday night.

At that time I had 4 kingdoms at PL5, so I imagine I can go quite a bit faster once all my kingdoms are at PL5.
I used Great Maw, Mercy, Infernal King, Sheggra.

And if you have enough kingdoms at PL5, I can easily imagine 4x fully traited Dust Devil winning in less than 1 minute. Which, like @studs said, clearly says that Dust Devil should be nerfed significantly… :smiley:

Sorry, @Eika, but you’re totally wrong. My invasion team takes less time to wipe out the enemy than it does for the initial animations to run. So, I think it might be best if you reconsider making absolutist statements based solely on your own experience, especially when plenty of other people have advised you otherwise.

1 Like

I stay fully with what I have said, RiverSong. Tacet had one game with his Dust Devils at 1 minute and 6 seconds in one PvP match. Imagine he is having 50 PVPs a row to get the average, I doubt the average would had been close to or under 1 minute.

eh, curious why it matters that all fights done in less than 1 minute. sounds like some sort of work grind. try relaxing and enjoying the game, even if it take you 3 minutes.

next will be a gripe (I can’t win all my matches in 30 seconds )

2 Likes

Traited Dust devil battles don’t vary much in their duration.
The battle Tacet referenced was already one with 6 needed casts meaning it needed two refills, which is enough to kill off the very vast majority of defending teams, many battles will just take 5 casts or even less for that team.

You don’t play the board with such a team aside from clearing obvious 4+ matches, and for opportunities to refill one or two of your Dust devils if you need extra casts, which may take a couple of extra seconds a game, but aside from that you just chain fire your empowered spells, not much room for great variance in duration unless you are really unlucky with Ai cascades.

I’m sorry, but you’re asking for teams that work in one minute, they’re giving you [excellent] examples, and you’re asking them to prove it empirically instead of taking their word for it? If you don’t think any of these teams can consistently get it done that fast, accept that nothing will and try stuff for yourself to find the team that works fastest for you.

I also agree on Dust Devils. Should have half magic scaling or something. Or cost 14 to compensate so they can’t be cast again so easily afterwards.

Let me get this straight. Your evidence to refute what I said about my team is what @Tacet said about his team? You have the same trouble with apples and oranges?

Yes I have, especially if the apples is yellow, I am colorblind.

So what is your team?

In my opinion, the AoE damage Dust Devils do should be toned down a lot, or they should not be Empowered. Their primary function is to boot the tank, which is fine. The damage component should be a secondary perk.

That I will not answer. I have no desire to fight it myself.

3 Likes

Fot the OP: I think you need mana generation of some sort. A team, themed or not, without that will make heavy weather of it.

Setup that team but chopped the Sooth for fully traited Siren, thanks its a lotta fun.