[SOLVED] Can you please investigate this

ETA on fix ? :joy:

Mentioned earlier in the thread.

Iā€™ve seen that but that was 3 hrs ago :disappointed:

Quick update, because itā€™s 3am here, and Iā€™m signing off for the day!

Our server provider has identified the problem, and is currently working on a fix. No ETA on the fix, but it usually doesnā€™t take too long from this point.

7 Likes

My wins are counting as losses, I have at least four bogus losses now. Giving up for the day.

1 Like

Just no mention some of the funny/interesting messages i got :

1. Success/error has not been found. Something has encountered unrecoverable error. Please close and restart game
  2. {}
  3. Incorrect login credentials. Error (and then is a random 10 digit code here)
  4. Endless loop for waiting at ā€œloading hero screenā€

Pretty funny, no? :slight_smile:

Thanks!!! :smiley:

This game does not handle failures particularly gracefully. Sometimes you get a human-readable error message, sometimes you get something clearly intended for a developer (a JSON dump, something about Mongo databases), and sometimes itā€™s somewhere in between. I do really like the one about success/failure never being called, it amuses me.

How about this: devs give all players rank 1 rewards this week? :grinning:

Lacking solid fix ETA since heā€™s going to stop for the nightā€¦ I think Iā€™m just going to use log-in time as a baseline. As in, if it takes more than 10 seconds to log in, its probably still borked. 1-2 minutes, definitely.

I spent a good 40 minutes doing a tresure hunt and done really well only to receive this :frowning:

Its been real slow and buggy today

Itā€™s working again. :smiley:

I can imagine our top 2 players on the PVP ladder (who shall remain unnamed) sweating bullets right now. Hope they donā€™t get tooā€¦ knackered.

1 Like

I still canā€™t PVP. Grrrrrā€¦

And now itā€™s buggy again. I got one good PVP game in, and then it was back to the world mapā€¦ :frowning:

Well this must be bugged now, Iā€™m seeing someone worth 44 points and the most I ever get is dhjl at 40ā€¦

Omg it was a trap, gave me no option but contact support. Had to close.

1 Like

Baited. xD

Request time error andā€¦ nothing else happened

Thought it was back up? I canā€™t even launch the gameā€¦

Itā€™s not down, but in the rare chance you can make it past all the ā€œnot respondingā€ errors and actually play a game, you wonā€™t get credit for it (the server says the game is already ended when you log a victory).

This sort of thing used to be a nuisance. For people competing in PvP, especially on Sunday, it is downright aggravating.

2 Likes