[SOLVED] Can you please investigate this

After not getting credit for several wins due to “the battle seems like it was already finished,” I now can’t get into the PvP page at all.

Exactly the same for me. I think I’ve now been credited for 3 losses instead of wins due to this thing just now…

Same for me as well.

1 Like

Jinx! (10char)

Another +1 here.

I opened the game after reading this thread, and got three games in. Numbers seemed fine. So far so good.

Then it proceeded to give me about six different errors in as many minutes. I think I’m going to wait now.

Don’t know if the numbers stuck or got screwed up like others’. Because I can’t open the game.

‘Wait’ obviously here meaning continuously try to open the game until it works to my satisfaction.

EDIT: OK I got in, its (erroneously) given me a loss on my last game but the points seem to be normal? And it hasn’t added the loss to my total, only shown it in the battle log. In other words, Situation Normal here…

1 Like

Wow I have the same issue… I beat the same guy in PvP 3x!!! I get the same error and its not recording the battle at all!

It’s saying that PvP has ended and will be available in a few mins and then that msg disappears and let’s me in PvP where I can’t play because it DOESNT RECORD ANY BATTLES WON, I am paired against the same opponent over and over again…

LOL I am reporting that this game is against me.

3 Likes

Nah they just hotfixed in a change that only shows the people who are above you in Rank. So the table shows noone cause you’re number 1 and you only see JayceKnight because they didn’t want you to feel lonely (notice how he’s in the Easy slot?)

1 Like

You’re joking right?

Yes.
10char

EDIT: … Maybe I should have checked the actual leader board before making that joke :stuck_out_tongue: didn’t realise you were actually in the top 10.

1 Like

3 Likes

:stuck_out_tongue:lol, I just saw myself.

2 Likes

I’m having the same problem Lyya, doesn’t seem to recognize that I won battles. Also still getting the “Your connection to the server has timed out” along with “The battle seems like it was already finished.”

Quite a few sleepless nights.

3 Likes

Same problems here.

Also got an error once stating that My file had been corrupted and I may need to reinstall.

I’d wait till the issues are resolved, and then see if you still get the error about the corrupted file. If you’re on Steam you can just verify your cache, if you’re on Mobile, then better to wait just in case.

With all these crazy messages pop ups one would think that the game got hacked :confused:

I cant even log in at all now. Maybe they pulled the server down completely???

I wasn’t sure what was going on for a while. Was trying to play on my Xbox One and kept getting the messages. I nearly broke my controller because I thought it was my internet. Then, I tried to play on Steam and was getting the same result. I thought the two ran on separate servers??? Why would the same happen on both?