So I leveled up Purple Mastery just now

Yes with the caveat that no kingdoms are 5* yet since I always forget that fact that the stats could be a little higher if a kingdom is at max power.

So 2 new kingdoms coming out soon? I guess i will keep my money then… Any other changes??

I suspect if you buy Ifrit you still have it, it’s just invisible like Goblin Rocket and Barbearius were

Do you have 2 more of the Red/Yellow Traitstones than before?

Yeah, I received the 2 additional Arcane Storm Traitstones.

Then what @TaliaParks mentioned should likely be the case. You’ll have it after Drifting Sands kingdom data is added / unlocked (probably in a few weeks.)

I bought several packs and only Ifrit is missing, but you can’t see any Drifting Sands or Blighted Lands Troops, even in Show All in the Troops menu

We’re working on the trait issue. No ETA on a fix yet, but it should be soon.

Sorry folks - it is NOT yet time for the update. But a piece of a part of a thing accidentally spilled onto the live servers somehow. It’s been reverted - everything should be as it was.

Those who bought Ifrit, do they lose the copies or do they keep them and remain invisible until released?

They keep them, invisibly. Sneaky Ifrit!

I gobbled up the packs for the Minor Reds :wink:

So when is the next update?

There’s no release date yet, but we’ll let you know.

1 Like

Alright thanks for the quick answer i cant wait to get trait for the hero

If they reverted things back, it should be working now perhaps?

Confirmed it working fine

It should.

Hello i noticed the same thing happened it is on purpose this time?

Need to be more specfic, please.

Do you mean that you gained a level, and got a new weapon? Which one? Did you already receive the same weapon earlier? If not then what do you mean by “this time?” Was it only one? Are you talking about something other than weapons?