So at level 200 the game turns to complete BS?

true but this is about lvl 200 vs. 1000.
how many 200’s have all the counters.
secondly yes all player probably smarter than AI , except when Ai starts the miracle sky drops. and anyone who hasn’t seen them is very lucky or not played much.

I never see these 1000 players who have sub-optimal troops either . where are they hiding? all I see are lvl 1000’s with full mythics etc. although I do see a few who put a team up to lose for revenges but that’s not because they don’t have mythics/trait team.

Even if another player whaled up and got tons of Mythics/Traits before level 500, the chance of deadly encounters would still be far less than the rate of battling all the 500+ players.

I can take down any given opponent if lucky enough, but I do understand that 200+ players will have far more difficulty now than ever before. One extra cutoff until level 400-500 wouldn’t kill PvP.

2 Likes

Most likely none. We’re veering off topic here. You can skip, scout, or find a better guild. I don’t have a definitive answer here. I was level 200 once as well, but I stuck with the game. I enjoy a challenge. That is the “fun” for me. Fun is subjective and should never be a reason to not do anything. The tools are there to succeed.

1 Like

I agree somewhat Koolbird. but its not fair and unfun for these players. I made it thru also and up to 400’s but I didn’t like it and nearly quit a game I like because of it

those seeking the very hard challenge will disagree but those that want to play and enjoy the game will not. guessing there is more of those than the hardcore/want a challenge every fight players

It is my understanding that after 200 you suddenly start to face a much broader range of players, including the end-game players, so I don’t want to discount that there does seem to be a sudden removal of the safety harness. I’m not there yet, but you’re not the first person to point it out. I’m sure this could be tweaked by the devs too so it’s less punishing (though obviously it needs to be balanced against quickly finding a match).

That said, I still think you can field multiple strong teams capable of dealing with most threats by the time you hit level 200. Here’s two teams I use that I’ve been able to beat the crazy full mythic/max kingdom teams many times with and I’m around 160 and have 10 kingdoms at level 10. Neither of the teams are maxed out, or particularly demanding in terms of resources, and both work against most (but not all) teams I face:

Knight Coronet *** (legendary)
Valkyrie *** (epic)
Rowanne * (epic)
Prismatic Orb (Knight *)

Crescendo (Sorcerer *)
Soothsayer *** (epic)
Crimson Bat *
Valk *** (epic)

On top of these, I also have a Goblin team and a Gob-Crusher team. Do I wish I had more teams and stronger teams? Absolutely. But I’ve been able to field multiple strong teams and can also skip the ones that I know I’m doomed against b/c of their comp.

@mkshandley
I remember when I reached level 200 and I was in the same boat as you; facing level 750-1000 opponents with mostly Mythical and traited troops. But it is different now as opposed when I was level 200, that was pre-1.09. Now it’s much harder for players of your level with the combo breaker being turned off as we advance to rank 1. For that reason I was against the change then, and I’m still against it now.

3 Likes

I was level 200 once as well and I did enjoy the challenge, but this was back when Dragons and Webspinner were the toughest teams you’d face. The game has advanced and battles can be a lot tougher now, especially considering things like Stoneskin, Empowered, and Legendary traits which activate on every single 4+ match (on troops intended to 4+ match at that), it’s a different ball-game from what it once was.

Seeing the once in a while Mythic Traited team is fine, be proud you beat them or strive to be better next time. I’m level 400+ now and even I get a little tired of the constant barrage of Mythic Traited legendary teams. I don’t really PvP (past reaching Rank 1) anymore because the time taken up is longer than 8 matches in Arena.

One more cutoff I feel would be a fair solution. I still face plenty of Mythic OR fully Traited teams from under level 500 characters, but the 500+ range is a little intimidating and not a good source of enjoyment.

That’s why I asked if shes in a guild or not, don’t want to steal anyone’s members :wink:
Btw I just noticed your guild post about recruitment, and saw you position so yes, you may be close to our rank on paper, but at our rank we have 26.500+ trophies and as far as I remember with the rank of your guild you are about at half or that trophie amount.

I’m over lvl 400, just trying to speak up for a past gripe of mine and a new horror to newly 200’s

ok but trophy don’t help a player too much :stuck_out_tongue:

we new but we catching up :slight_smile:
anyways off topic. was just a joke about you not getting our Lola!!

Which you are NOT lol

We are new too :wink:

3 months old? the guild that is

Well you have convinced me…DEVS…please can you add a big red “I WIN” button for me to press. Without it I won’t be having fun and might quit…

The real worry for me is as I have stated before that people that are not totally happy complain on forums far more than those that enjoy the built in level of challenge they face and don’t come to the forums to say so. As a regular reader of the forums those the becry the lack of fairness, unfun or to rough for the casual player seem to in general be the same faces and I have seen many a good game killed or dumbed down by imho the noisy minority.

lol Hairy your the minority

nobody wants an insta win. nobody asking for that anywhere and would be a bore. just more balance, and or a cut off so lvl 200 don’t have to constantly fight lvl 1000’s

We were founded November 14th so we are a bit older then you guys, but I’d still 4 and a half months is fairly new compared to other guilds on these ranks :slight_smile:

agree DonBoba and congrats on you guys success in such a short time.