//Update 2021-03-15 added all the features that the bot gained since I started.
Dear beautiful people of GoW & Discord!
After a intense week of hard work, I am proud to announce the first version of my new bot and connected website www.garyatrics.com.
- Team code expansion: team codes pasted will be displayed in a nice way
Search for in game items
- Search both works for ids and parts of their names.
- Search is case insensitive.
- Spaces, apostrophes (’) and dashes (-) will be ignored.
- Multiple results will show a list of matched troops.
- If one matching item is found, the side color will reflect the troop’s base rarity.
!troop search, e.g.
- Troop & Class traits:
!trait <search>, e.g.
!traitstone <search>, e.g.
!weapon <search>, e.g.
- Weapon affixes:
!affix <search>, e.g.
!pet <search>, e.g.
!class <search>, e.g.
- Class talents:
!talent <search>, e.g.
!talent mana source.
- Kingdoms & factions:
!kingdom <search>, e.g.
!traitstone <search>, e.g.
General game overviews
!spoilers. Can be filtered down with the following parameters: pets, troops, weapons, kingdoms, events: !spoilers weapons
!events. Can be used with a filter, e.g.
!events faction. Can also be used to only show event kingdoms:
- Current Adventure Board:
- Class XP requirements:
!class_level <target level>, e.g.
!class_level 70. Can be used with a lower level to show the difference, e.g.
- Weekly campaign overview:
!campaign. Can be filtered with bronze, silver, or gold:
- Class overview:
- Kingdom overview:
- Craftable Soulforge items:
- Player level benefits:
- Kingdom colors:
- Soothing players with
Tower of Doom
- When encountering a pet rescue mission in-game, you can alert all your fellow guild mates with
!pet rescue <pet> [<time>] [<mention>].
<pet>needs to be either the name or the id of the pet,
<time>is the remaining time in minutes (default 59), followed by either nothing, “min”, or “mins”, and
<mention>is the group that will be alerted (default
- Default settings can be checked with
!pet rescue config.
- This command can be shortened up by using
!pr ...instead of
- Server administrators can alter the default mention, as well as the deletion behaviour with
!pet rescue config <setting>=<value>.
- Show own bookmarks:
- Display a certain bookmark:
!bookmark <bookmark id>.
- Create a new bookmark:
!bookmark <description> <team code>. A new random bookmark id will be created.
- Delete a bookmark:
!bookmark delete <bookmark id>.
- Show own toplists:
- Create a new toplist:
!toplist <description> <troops>. Troops are comma separated list of names or troop ids. A new toplist id will be created.
- Append more troops to an existing toplist:
!toplist append <id> <troops>
- Change a toplist:
!toplist update <toplist id> <description> <troops>
- Delete a toplist:
!toplist delete <toplist id>.
Bot Specific Commands
- Check the bot’s permissions within a channel:
- Display bot version, runtime, uptime, invite code, and more:
- Get a random motivation waffles:
- GoW related memes:
- Short help: enter
!quickhelpto open a short overview of all commands.
All bot functionality returns in one of the game’s language (en, fr, de, ru, it, es, zh). A default language can be set for the whole server via
Feel free to:
- invite with limited rights if you want the bot to be active in just a few channels: invite link
- invite with all rights if you want the bot to quickly join every channels: invite link
- also available for Nintendo Switch users, please follow the Switch invite link to get it on your Discord server. The default prefix for the Switch bot will be
#, so best start off with
- join my discord server for support, feature updates & votings https://discord.gg/mTqMa9S
- visit the bot’s (still pretty empty) website: https://www.garyatrics.com