Slaves to Games Like This

Hum, am missing something?

You expected 12 damage and in fact tentacle wall got 12 less armor on second SS (it’s also stunned so i guess he matched the doomskull on the left after the explosion)

I’m just trying to demonstrate that doomskulls when exploded do +5 damage and not +3.

Indeed the Wall of Tenticles hit me with a skull right after (stunned from Impact hero trait) but it was from a different part of the board.

Oh kk, and yes, they do 5, not sure from where that 3 came out.

My bad then. Always took for granted that if mana gain is halved, skull values are halved as well. Apparently had bad luck when thinking…

Thanks tho, one never stops learning lol.

1 Like

Have to say thanks to all of you for clearing some things up. This was more of a grief post. I know, not the the best thing to do. Haven’t done this with a game in over 12 years lol. I just had a really bad luck streak and wouldn’t stop lol. I am not going anywhere. Love this evil game hehe. Besides, why would I up and leave after making a post about making music for each kingdom. It was pointless greifing. This is by far the best match 3 like game out there. Still won’t stop some from bickering about things. Hell, just created a second account for a young niece lol. If it was offensive in any way. My apologies. Plus some easter wine didn’t help matters either. Which is why I don’t drink very often haha.

2 Likes

Apoll, why i love gow is because many of us keep it real. Gow has caused me grief and joy, wins and deep losses. Keep on keeping on :slight_smile:

2 Likes