Shrine of Treachery

No screenshot or anything needed.

Souls from any battle outside of the rewards itself aren’t counted to progress the shrine.
That includes

*Adventure Board tasks
*Delve room rewards
*souls from Battlecrashers
*souls from Soulgnomes

So you get one soul for defeating an opponent troop or four IF you win the battle, that’s 2000 battles to fill this shrine.
I think something’s not right here.

2 Likes

Let me start by saying that I don’t think it is worth trying to fill the shrine. The cost, compared to what it offers is too high in my opinion.

That being said, if you really wanted to, you could do this with a combination of:

• Use an armor that boosts souls. Combined with a decent guild guardian bonus, this should give you 100% soul bonus, so you get 8 instead of 4.
  • Then, most importantly use a soul farming team. If you have Pharos-Ra, a very fast team for E1 (or potentially E2 or E3) would get you approx. 400 (cannot remember the exact value) souls per battle. Then, filling 8000 souls would require you only 20 battles.

Depends on how you look at it.
Do you want a reward notification that’s designed to never go away with normal daily play?
Do you want it to be a constant reminder of yet another terrible offer to take advantage of inexperienced players?
Do you want it to be bugged so it only accepts one kind of “soul”?
Do you want to force a large number players to take extra time and use a soul farming team just to make it go away?

If so, then it’s working as intended.