Show me the mythics. Who has the most cards mythic? (Rankings)

Can’t top @Jainus. Surely not when I’m stuck with that unascended Autumnal Imp. Have fun at the lead! for now…

2 Likes

Three more after today.

1 Like

I just checked, and that’s what the API is returning. I don’t know why, yet. Will see if there’s been a change I need to adjust to.

1 Like

The update for this weekly reset has been done. @Jainus retains his lead for a second ranking in a row. Former winner, @yonizaf is right behind. What an excellent debut for #3 @SilverLight at 335!

It takes 327 just to make the top 10 now. We have some real heavy hitters on this list. You guys have left me in the dust!

The threshold for leaderboard went up to 320, knocking a few people off into honorable mention category.

Please let me know if you see any mistakes, or I missed an update. Next update a day after the next weekly reset.

None Of The Above

1 Like

Care to share your list ala @actreal top 50 guilds?

It’s in the OP from what I can tell. He’s just editing it each update.

1 Like

Doh. Thanks for pointing it out. As you can see I don’t usually scroll to the top.

1 Like

I had to scroll to the top to check before I replied as I wasn’t too sure myself :stuck_out_tongue:

We started off with a continuous update format, which was fun, but unsustainable. This is our second ranking the day after a new card is released.

I was planning on letting the list grow a little before I start recording historical data, but I can see it’s already cool to see who former winners were. If I can find time, I will record the winners from here on out.

Once we switch to google docs, we may as well list what guild we’re from so I can add the data.

1 Like

That would be interesting. Though I don’t think listing guilds is necessary unless people want to. It’s not really a guild thing after all.

Perhaps, but I am curious if all the heavy hitters are from top 50 guilds, or we have mom/pop guilds represented too. I’ll probably run another poll later to see what people think.

Once it’s in a spreadsheet, is there anything besides the name, rank, and mythic count, that people are interested in?

I wouldn’t mind guilds being listed too. Plus the screenshots are including them a bunch of the time, which makes it easier. Otherwise, simple-but-effective I think…

1 Like

2 Likes

I was wondering where you were when I was updating the ranking @DonBoba . We’ve been progressing about the same rate since we both hit 300. Hmmm. That’s the downside to weekly rankings. He was 4 hours after reset. Should I cut @DonBoba some slack here? We should be strict, but people are still getting used to the rhythm. Comments?

Well i had a super crazy day yesterday and had only bad internet, wasnt able to upload any pictures.
I don’t mind if you update me next week, ill have more mythics by that time anyway :smiley:

2 Likes

Fair enough. I think it sets a better precedence. I try to do the rankings really close to reset the night after the new card release. I’m pretty sure I can be dependable about the timing too. Thanks for saving me some angst. :slight_smile:

@Mufasha- is that many possible at this stage? Think you may need ‘mythic’ in rarity column to avoid classes.

1 Like

It’s possible. I own 342 troops, of which the only one who cannot possibly be mythic is Aurai. If I spent enough resources I could probably reach 340 (as I mentioned, Autumnal is blocking for me).