Should I buy Famine?

You’ll start to get the troops you need now you have more structure to your play imo.

2 Likes

choices are so much fun, especially when it isn’t.

there’s another Blackhawk event coming soon too, for your 2nd chance at Kraken or… the troop coming up

1 Like

Oooh I see! Alright, that will mean less keys, but less waiting time, so it evens out. And the idea with the Spoils of War package is great - I normally only buy the event troops, but I guess I might skip next week’s troop then or just buy a single copy instead of going for max ascension then. Totally forgot that package has event keys, thanks for the reminder!

Well, I also still need luck. :stuck_out_tongue: That’s always a problem for me. But yeah, in the few weeks in my new guild, I got like ten times the resources I got in my first two months of playing. When I had to spent hours in treasure hunt in the first weeks to get my gems for armor and soulforge, I now actually gain gems each week even without touching treasure hunt. Though really, most people seem to think I have an idea of what I’m doing because I am leveled like that… when I’m actually just doing explore five hours a day like a mindless zombie because it’s so relaxing.

Daaaang, another Blackhawk event, too?! What’s with kingdoms getting second events and others being ignored? Not that I’m complaining about having another shot at Kraken or anything.

Whoa, I would not be going for max Ascension at your current level/place! You will get the troops from chests after 4 weeks. Depending on the troop offer just buy enough copies to Ascend it once or preferably 2 Rarities up or so. Bank the rest of the Glory for when you ‘need’ it.

2 Likes

So far, I’ve always gone for buying 16 copies, which would get me to either mythic or legendary (depending on the base rarity of the troop in the chest). When they started adding common/rare troops with the Blackhawk event, I only bought one copy of those since I’ll get them soon enough from chests, yes. But I must say that mythic Fizzbang was what enabled me to clear at least first level of dungeon before I got TDS and the ability to make a dragon deck and, ever since I did, mythic Asha has saved me countless times. Admittedly, the other troops I bought are just sitting around… but those two at least were a great investment. I really need to conserve more glory, though; I don’t get as much anymore as in my early days when I did treasure hunts over and over.

I’m really grateful for all the tips everyone is giving me (and derailing the topic with them =P)!

Lol back on topic…

I find famine to be quite useless post nerf… I would target Pharos ra or infernus instead

But i am sure many disagree

1 Like

Would you go two pharo or 1 pharo / 1famine?

Do you have at least one of either already? Are you concerned with completing your collection?