Servers are crap at reset

wow since the clocks have changed this is my first experience of the shitty servers at reset, this needs addressed

1 Like

1 Like

12 seconds to open. We are losing players because of this, we can’t be the only guild.

1 Like

They are usually a little sluggish at weekly reset anyway but with the new campaign it’s even more noticeable.

1 Like

Yes, terrible here too; 5-10s to do anything.

1 Like

If a player leaves because of this it’s for the better for your guild.

@locoblutaxt It is not easy to recruit players nowadays, so I have to disagree with you. Losing players today because of this is a massive kick in the balls.

1 Like

This is no reason to leave a guild because it’s obvious that the guild can’t do nothing and isn’t guilty in any way. A player who is losing his mind in this game because of technical problems of the servers will not help you in any way when it comes to guild wars. But… yeah. As you think. It’s ok.
But: Technical issues happen. If they would not happen I would have no job.

There is maybe one million reasons to leave a game. Server issues is probably one of the most common reasons for leaving a game.

1 Like

This game has bigger reasons to leave for shure. But if you ask me it’s more on the design side. Less on the technical. But, ok. I’m out now. I can’t help anyways.

There is many reasons why someone decide to leave a game. And there is no right or wrong as it is just a game and people are free to choose how they want to spend their time. What is a big reason for you may be a small reason for someone else. etc

After playing this game on Xbox since the start, i have now given the game a break. The constant many server issues, the nerfs, bugs etc, i had enough :frowning:

2 Likes