Server issues again

Xbox is seeing some issues again tonight

Xbox Salty

Servers seem to playing up again(xbox one)…Constant spinning circle and request timeouts…Deleted saved data and my internet has no problems and the issue remains, making the game unplayable…No point in risking losing raid sigils

Also on Android. think it might be out across the board. Server status “refreshing”. That is NOT refreshing to me. :smirk:

Now cannot even get on the game

Possibly not directly a Gems of War server issue. Discord seems to be down too, so something is amiss.

It’s a Cloudflare issue, so that’s sending problematic tentacles throughout the internet.

This is a general internet issue, and not related directly to Gems of War or our servers.

Gems of Lag on PS4 currently :zzz:

1 Like

Also on Android. Soooo slow.

Same here with lagging on my device and my hubby’s on different wifi , my internet is fine, no issues with any other games.

Is lagging for everyone one at DP

Having servers is on my phone too.

The same on Xbox and switch as well

I love how they never take responsibility. Its not a internet a issue it is indeed a gems issue whether you wanna believe it or not… I tried to play today but the loading screen took minutes not seconds so I fixed the issue .I just turned it off and didnt play the game. Im on xbox .

Xbox is horrible. About a minute to get the completed screen after each fight.

Same shit on every platform and in different Countries. Can’t be the game. Must be every internet provider having issue on same dang day in every single Country because that makes more sense.

I doubt that’s an internet issue as my guild mates are halfway around the world from me and we are all scattered around the planet.
Some one need to get to the office and restart them servers as all platforms are lagging.
Tested multiple games already and they running smoothly FYI

I just spoke to Trump and he said that there is no attack’s on our internet infrastructure. He said it’s fake news :rofl: :rofl:

Cloudfare system status showing all systems operational. After yesterday I expected some issues but not a full day after CF ‘fixed’ the issue.