Server down... Not only for ps4

louloutea Gow n est pas proprietaire de ses serveurs il les loue a Amazon et amazon est en bufg donc pas de gems pour le moment et c est pas les gestionnaires de Gems qui peuvent regler ca , c est les ingenieurs d amazon donc on doit attendre

Seems it’s working now.

donc vais perdre mon bonus de connexions tout ca a cause d’un 1256856951(pour rester poli) de bug qui ne sera pas réparer avant lundi ou mardi j’imagine car le week end peu de gens travaillent

for those who ask if Gow devs are goping to do something to give you back your gems you invest for the weekend, the problem don’t come from them so i think them won’t do anything for the players , that’s sad but it’s
not their responsablity

a voir louloutea… mais ils doivent bosser dessus, twitter, amazon video et bien d autrers sites et appli sont en bug aussi ca doit leur couter cher ils vont essayer de regler ca rapidement

When some people buy offers in game who receive money Amazon or support?
People spent money and gems in a game that’s proprietary 505support…
Who have fault? That’s not a customer problem…

I think 505support have to refund, and then asking Amazon…

The customer pay and play a 505support game, not an Amazon game :wink::wink:

ca remarche louloutea :wink:

Game is back.

oui sauf que maintenant c’est trop tard j’ai plus le temps d’y jouer convenablement tant pis pour le bonus de connexion

Hey sorry, I just saw the question about refunds @JOS, if you’d like a refund for a monetary purchase you will need to contact support for the store you made your purchase through, we do not have your money here, all money transactions in Gems of War are handled by your platform.

1 Like

Yes Kafka, I know…

It was an example…

If u buy something in game 505suppert receive the money…

So, if a server don’t work, (Aws Amazon or other) 4 us cilustomers, the problem is of 505support…

Anyway… My 2000gems are burned…

My 2000 spent gems, I bought without money… I have asked always if it was possible to receive them back… Because with the issue, I haven’t play… Only this was my question… :wink: