Safe Word #97 looking for members

Sounds like coward to me. real men talk matters out, not hide in the sandbox with fingers in their ears

But hey if your going to ignore someone who was on their deathbed I can promise you this won’t be the last time I post my story on your recruit threads then. I had every right to defend myself before you all and you did not give me that, so only fair everyone know how judgmental you are against people near death.

So hey! lets see how long this goes eh?

if you had been near death and seen the haunting memories I had, you would know, but you will never know. so hey lets see what others think eh?

You can call it what ever you want. I will not continue this conversation anymore.

Scarlet - It most commonly affects children between five and fifteen years of age (from wiki)
Also from wiki - There is no vaccine. Prevention is by frequent handwashing, not sharing personal items, and staying away from other people when sick. The disease is treatable with antibiotics which prevents most complications.[1] Outcomes with scarlet fever are typically good.[4] Long-term complications as a result of scarlet fever include: kidney disease, rheumatic heart disease, and arthritis.
So don’t be concerned with him being on a “death bed”. Probably another exaggeration.

run as the coward you will, but i promise i will haunt the threads till you give me the judgement by my peers i wish for eh.

wannna play that game eh don? you don’t know jack for working a 5 to 3 customer service job then. dealing with so many people at dollar tree you face so much illness it’s not even funny. not like you would know as the prude you act as though

you want to keep sucking mommas thumb then go for it, until you work a hard customer service job you know jack shit.

alright, see you on the battlefield on every guild recruit post, that you post then.

see you on the battlefield Krax, i am sure any potential guildies have seen you as the scum you are :slight_smile:

Hello Riddle, this is Zelith. Since I signed up just to come talk to you, I’ll start by reminding you of this little conduct page I’m looking at.

Does your reply improve the conversation in some way?

Be kind to your fellow community members.

Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.

You told us, repeatedly, that you had the flu. Influenza’s symptoms last less than a week. The first time you ever mentioned scarlet fever was here, after the fact. By your own admission you where skimming the guild, your inbox wouldn’t have been full when you came back because those rewards expire. You had your sister collect the mail and rewards of other people’s work but didn’t even have her collect the seals for logging in.

I’m not going to offer you a fake farewell. Or a real one. Your behavior is puerile and unacceptable. Had you asked to be readmitted or even just asked for an answer we would happily have given it, but instead you publicly and repeatedly attack the guild itself and Kraxhilda personally.

Yes people have been given exceptions, and if I’m being entirely honest I think Krax has given too many. She is a genuinely nice person and the only reason I’m here talking to you is to defend her. Not against you, I could care less what you think at this point, but so the forum going public can see something other than your vomitus stream of unfounded hatred and bile. Although I suppose anyone who takes your effluent seriously isn’t really someone I want in the guild anyway.

You know the main reason people where given exceptions? They asked for them. They stayed in contact. When GoW’s in-game communication system started to break down they actually engaged with the group and used out of game options. 3/4ths of the guild members won’t remember LINE? 22 of the 28 current members have joined and 15 of them have actively read it in the last day. If you where just looking at the roster I suppose it might offend you but if you where an active member you’d have seen some of those conversations.

I expect an adult to have a conversation, which you failed to do while in the guild, after being kicked from the guild, or frankly now. Your failure to communicate was the reason you where removed. Failing to accurately describe your own situation, failure to execute on your own promise (you said you would be active tomorrow, weren’t, and are somehow offended you where given two and a half days instead of only one), and current failure to indicate we’re missing out on anything by choosing not to keep you around. If you loved us so much, why is this the first time we’ve seen any sort of engagement from you, after the fact?

My god this has degenerated even further while I was typing this up? This is… stunning. How can Kraxhilda be judgemental against people near death when you NEVER TOLD US? It’s your favorite talking point but it’s entirely irrelevant because at the time any of this happened it wasn’t known information.

But feel free to show up in every recruitment thread we make. Our only mistake was, apparently, letting you in the first time. At this point I see your exclusion as a valuable selling point.

So here are your reasons, your answer. I don’t think you deserve them but Krax does deserve better. If you can actually manage to have a conversation about it instead of a stream of consciousness diatribe I’m willing to talk. Here, in public, since you’ve made your grievances so public.

1 Like

how am I talk to you if I have no contact info after i have been expelled? we can continue this in private no problem. but i have no been provided no option whatever. as a schizo affective peep i am not expected to remember every single little thing.

Sorry for jumping in safe word, it’s not my business, I know, but toxicity should be reacted too and that’s what I did.

Thx Boba:)) i understand:))

Know what, screw this I am out, tired of it all.