Safe Word #97 looking for members

P.S how was I reply to you, you suddenly cut me out of the freaking blue after I was cleared for the week after day 2! so how else am I to react Krax!?!? AND HOW THE HELL CAN I SEE THE LINE IF YOU FREAKING CUT A NEAR DEATH GUY WHO CAN Barely REMEMBER HIS OWN DAMNED PASSWORD EH~!?!?!?!?!?!

You toss me the line and we can settle this once and for all Krax.

KRAXXXXXXX COME OUT AND PLAY KRAXXXXXXXXX HEHE you owe me a full explanation

RIDDLE i have begged in guildchat so many times not only now. And even more since the guildchat start to eat the post. So you have had plenty of time to get it.

do you really expect someone to remember everything toss me it krax, are you afraid? I can bet nearly 3/4th of the members won’t remember the Line, eh. what are you afraid of Xrax, avoiding your own shame eh?

lets settle this like men, or are you afraid to face your own decisions?

I can understand if you want to run like a chicken, if you want to save face after kicking out a man who survived scarlet fever then so be it, but the brand of a jerk will be on you forever, i can assure that. or you can face me in line and if i get a significant answer i may back down

Omg RIDDLE how old r you? You act like my grandkids. And for the record im not a man.

I act like an adult, i want answers.

Did you really expect an adult to take a expulsion without any lashback?

did you really expect not any fight from this. from a man who survived death i do want answers. or do you want to run?

Image someone who survived death to return to a guild he loved hoping to see the understanding guild leader, only to be stabbed for precious stats.you tell me how to feel! Because I would sure love to know how to act after being backstabbed in such a scummy fashion!

I have give you the answers i need to give.
And if you cant deal with that its up to you not me.

P.S i am 32, I am old. I just don’t see how it’s honorable to kick a 32 year old man down while he’s near death. I really don’t. but then again you never asked, it was all about the stats with you, no love at all.

then give the details you coward. i have every right to face my accuser face to face, or chat to chat. you have no idea what i went through or the death i faced while you sat as home sipping any drink you wished.

you’re really that afriad to face me? why not show some class xrax, or are you that afraid?

Any other guild leader by now would have given the details to chat and resolve this, but yet you hide like a coward.

you are no better then a bully picking on a deathly ill kid.

Come on Krax, after facing death I have no problems facing off against thugs

Oh RIDDLE im not afraid its only that that i have grown up from the sandbox fight looong time ago