RUDE Defense Teams

I just pulled this in PvP:

RUDE!

Post the rudest, funniest, craziest, defense teams you face here! Pics please if you’ve got 'em!

THANKS!

1 Like

That build used to be even worse. Was recently nerfed to reduce the chance her spell chains.

I went ahead and fought it just to see… AI never got a turn!
Probably one of the best games I’ve ever had, from a luck stand point. Board control competely went my way it was sweet…

Might even turn this is into a story for the cellar… :thinking:

2 Likes

Now if Mercy was in that lineup, it might’ve been worthy of concern.
Maybe throw a Gorgotha in the first slot to really ruin some peoples day.

As for Rudest defense teams? Maw + Mercy, hands down. If there’s an Infernal King and Sheggra in that mix, just know that I don’t hate you, just everything you’ve done.

My current is

Maw***
Maw***
Mercy***
Sheggra*

Unless you get a turn lock, chances are I’m going to eat at least one of your guys.

I saw @Ragereaver running something like that or similar. There’s 5 gems I’m happy to give up.

1 Like

what about a molach - fully traited… i skip those.

1 Like

True damage is your friend. Cut through your enemies while ignoring their ridiculous armor stats! Plus if you act now, an ice crusher!

2 Likes

I played against my own new defence team and realized my defence team is stronger than it is stupid.
Goblin shaman**
Goblin shaman**
Templar***
Templar***

1 Like

Does anyone here have armor or VIP bonuses?

You mean is it affecting rewards from battle?

Check how much a match is worth and compair it to what you won at the end, betcha your gold wasn’t multiplied by your death knight/dragon armor or VIP bonuses

Will check it out

I started a thread I just want someone else to confirm for me, take screenshots if u can and post them in my thread “Glitch: Gold bonuses not applying”

We’re currently investigating this

2 Likes

Thanks @Nimhain, I took pics that I posted in the thread “Glitch: Gold Bonuses not Applying”
If there is anything further I need to do, please let me know

Yes thats my exact dick team lol.

1 Like

On Console, I left this team up for three days and it went 42-6;

Knight Coronet***
Wolf Knight***
Griffon Knight***
Lance Knight***

Today? I’ve been invaded twice, people are avoiding me now.

2 Likes

Might fly that knight team

1 Like