PSA: Maybe make a defense team that isn't horrid

…before the patch hits. Unless you wanna be farmed like a field of corn.

https://robinkelly.house.gov/sites/robinkelly.house.gov/files/featured_image/issues/Corn.jpg

5 Likes

Oh yea…good point…

Dragons! You’re up!

1 Like

I would… but mine would be horrid regardless :stuck_out_tongue: Also work kinda prevents me from logging in to GoW at the moment <.< >.>

Curious to see what changes we might see in defense teams…

2 Likes

I’m waiting for about 12 hours from now when we start to see defend teams of:

Base Mythic
Base Mythic
Queen Mab
Mercy

4 Likes

Gonna be a lot of deja vu when it comes to teams.

3 Likes

C’mon, @Tacet, you’ll be one of the first. :wink:

1 Like

What PSA stands for?

• Pants Slightily Aflame?
  • Popcorn Sandwiches Algorithms?
  • Personnal Subway Actors?
  • Poodle Super Awesome?
  • Pending Stars Acrobatics?

0 voters

Ok, now that i’ve learned about “polling stuff” and that P.S.A stands for Publice Service Announcement, thanks to http://internetslang.com/ people can vote here for no reason at all, or just because everyone is waiting for 2.0. :smiley:

2 Likes

All of the above.

2 Likes

I can promise you I won’t be a target before I get on, so no worries there.

I’m thinking goblins until my real defense team is ready to go. With Goblin King and +2 green banner.
Sound’s like a real hoot, don’t it!

1 Like

Good meal for a Maw.

1 Like

Really, though, what isn’t?

4 Likes

Everything but Goblin King’s third trait really empowers Maw

1 Like

I went Daemons.

1 Like

I actually went:

Gorgotha
Marilith
Psion
Crimson bat

1 Like

Being farmed like a field of corn sounds so classy. I am quite sure my defense team is going to be ridden like the Seattle Slew.

I am in denial though due to 2.0 anticipation which is seriously out of control right now here at my house…

Real issue is no one really know just how good their d teams are because of the close client issues

2 Likes

Close client issues? Do you mind elaborating…

I have all of the cards pre-2.0. Yet, for now, my problem is traits. I chose poorly–like that guy in Indian Jones–when I had a boatload. And like Camelot is a silly place, I traited a whole heck of a lot of silly troops.

Important Safety Tip: Untraited Troops Make Poor Defenders.

2 Likes

Until now some people, if they looked like they were going to lose an invade, would Alt+F4 (or equivilent) out of the game so as not to have it count as a loss and not lose trophies over it.

1 Like

I’m going to stick with my dragons for a while and see how it goes.

1 Like