Restriction of the Elementalist in GW

My guild likes wars and it’s their favorite mode. There are certainly guilds out there that do not require wars participation so maybe join one of those.

Whatever is done, is common to everyone and all guilds. I don’t think any change is needed. Ban would affect everyone equally and a non-Ban would do the same.

2 Likes

I would rather face elementalist than thief or orbweaver. I hope to see lots of elementalist next gw.

5 Likes

And you keep on projecting. And keep on missing the points.

I didn’t say anything in my posts about my personal opinion, nor my guild’s. Or what we do. Or how we’re doing.

1 Like

You should perhaps go back and read your posts again. If those are not your opinions then maybe you should go back and correct those posts. As far as the class is concerned it’s ok if it’s the same for everyone. If it’s over powered then it’s that way for all. If it’s underpowered then it’s that way for all. I see no issue with it myself. I think it helps more in other modes than it helps in GW but we will see if it changes the standings any. I doubt it. IMO the great guilds are still going to be great and the bad ones are not all of a sudden going to start rocking because of a class. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Thank you for confirming that you can’t properly read & understand english. At no point did I say they were my opinion.
First was a snarky joke, not stating my opinion. 2nd was a reply to you being unable to understand my post.
And now you’re once again confirming that you can’t.
Have a good day. Or don’t. /shrug

1 Like

It’s overpowered, but not game breaking. It would be good to test teams with more cleanses for next gw. For example, Voice of Orpheus just got the buff he needed by hard countering elementalist.

3 Likes

I read English perfectly but I have an issue with reading minds.

1 Like

I think it’s just good to have some changes in guild war, even if only in the shape of a new class. Not in the top brackets myself, so I welcome the challenge to actually maybe having to change my team builds… And as has been stated before it is the same for everyone…

2 Likes

Es gibt in den Gildenkriegen wesentlich Schlimmeres als eine einzelne Klasse: Die Bevorteilung des Gegners z.B. ist nur noch lächerlich, eine einzelne Queen Bee die 12x in Serie Loopt oder Schädelkombies aus heiterem Himmel sind da wesentlich ärgerlicher…vom Arenamodus will ich gar nicht erst anfangen oder der Schatzsuche ! Aber der Haustiertag ist das schlimmste Übel weil hier ein einzelnes Viech den ganzen Tag blockiert und einem keine Möglichkeit lässt weitere zu erwischen. Im Falle des Elementalisten liegt es innerhalb der Möglichkeiten des Spielers ein passendes Gegenteam zusammenzustellen (z.b. mit Mönch) gegen Gobblins hilft Einfrieren und Schädelspammern kann man mit Umschlingen kontern ect. ect…Was währe eine Rose ohne Dornen ?

My suggestion is just tie in class with the restriction of not reusing troops to get the full bonus. If you got another 500 or 1000 xp for each different class in gw it would change things up a bit.

1 Like

Are you talking attack or Def. If you are talking attack that would just be dumb. I change my Attack depending on what I’m facing and if you like winning I suggest you do the same. Monk is very good but if you use it no matter what you are going to lose some. Same can be said with this class. We don’t need class restrictions in Guild Wars. What we have is good enough.

1 Like

i am talking defense to go along with the restriction already to not duplicate troops…thinking I meant otherwise would just be dumb.

They do this for weapon not class I’d be hesitant for them to mess with the code to try and include both.