[Resolved] WHAT is going on here?...nexus battle crasher

Extra 1 battlecrusher from yesterday???
Where is it?
10 for today are collected, that’s ok.

I did over 2K trophies yesterday, about 1K battles, and I am stuck on 3/5 (Which would be 8/10), never got last 2 Heliodor’s.

Was Joe in charge of the Battlecrashers yesterday? Must have been a demotion

4 Likes

EDIT:
I just got the 10th!

@Kafka that 10th battlecrasher just don’t want to appear. The number of kingdom battlecrashers was a problem even before the vault event started.

ps: no strikethrough formatting

Remember how many times they told us battle crashers didn’t affect gnomes and vice versa.

Also this hasn’t been resolved until we receive that additional crasher we were not allowed to farm.

3 Likes

Still missing 1 crown from battle crushers!!!

1 Like

This makes the assumption that this issue is resolved and we are all at an even battle crashers total. Here we are 2 days after being marked “resolved” and I’m still staring at a 4/5 on my crown counter.

FIX THIS!

7 Likes

@Kafka !!! It is NOT resolved!!!

1 crown is still missing!!!

3 Likes

Someone affected should make a new bug report. They won’t look at a “Resolved” thread.

1 Like

Isn’t the [Resolved] tag part of the title, I mean as in words? So op could delete this part and we’re back to not resolved. @WishKiller

No one should have to make a new thread or submit a ticket. They are well aware of the issue. They need to follow through and credit 1 crown to everyone, whether they got the 10 an hour or two before reset or not.

1 Like

I’m not trying to say the victims did anything wrong or should have to do anything more to get restitution, only that they will need to make another bug report if they’re going to be heard, as opposed to typing into the void :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Directly mentioning employees isn’t typing in to the void. Regardless, if customers are replying to bug threads the employees need to be reviewing them regardless of text in a title…

A person can stay on the moral high-horse while the gold rushes down the river, OR a person can take the pragmatic approach: climb down, jump in, and grab the goods before they’re gone :man_shrugging:

1 Like

For an employee to not see or reply to the thread is extremely poor management. End of discussion.

Yeah, because I’m sure when you check an item off your To-Do List and toss it into the wastebasket you always dump it back out to review later :joy::ok_hand:

1 Like

LOL with people like you in the world it’s no wonder this company is so bad at communication. Let me guess, you are related to all devs? It was marked as solved so all good!

Obviously it’s not!

That’s where we agree.

But the powers that be don’tthat’s the rub.

If you want the issue to be seen again, you have to get it into the workflow of Infinity+2. It is currently outside that workflow.

And I agree: it shouldn’t be

But because I’m unaffected I can’t be the one to write a bug report. That has to be done by someone affected who isn’t willfully obtuse.

6 Likes

And silence, silence, silence…
What a lovely attitude, devs!